LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Such a shame, nice looking board too. Hopefully someone comes clean.
    Yes. Very nice board. I was really comfortable with it in all conditions (clean to chop, shin to OH)... I had the balance dialed in well ..it was like an extension of my body. Hopefully I will get it back.

Images
    man bra if i see in down in the dirty sc i will repo it and give them a pounding.

Quote Originally Posted by capecodcdog View Post
    Yes. Very nice board. I was really comfortable with it in all conditions (clean to chop, shin to OH)... I had the balance dialed in well ..it was like an extension of my body. Hopefully I will get it back.
    Always happens to the good guys too, so many losers in the world, it sucks. I know you must of put in some time on that board to get it dialed in, I can tell by looking at it it's no beginner board.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    man bra if i see in down in the dirty sc i will repo it and give them a pounding.
    Thanks bro', but no need. I found the board on CL this afternoon, called the police, and they made an arrest and retrieved the board. Kudos to them! A local friend is picking my board and storing it for me so all is good. Hallelujah!

Thanks for all those on SI that expressed well wishes and concerns.

Looks like I have a road trip or two in the near future!

That's AWESOME Capecodcdog! Glad to hear you are getting it back. Consider yourself fortunate, very few every retrieve their stolen items, I had my mountain bike taken right off my screened patio. Cops didn't seem to care much.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    ..Consider yourself fortunate, very few every retrieve their stolen items...
    Indeed. For reason's I don't completely comprehend, someone's got my back. And I also appreciate the way the surfing community responded. I am truly grateful.

Images
    Now that this episode is over, thinking ahead, has anyone used either of these products to secure boards? This would be in a scenario where you may be stowing the boards on the deck of a vacation rental property or on a vehicle:

Secure Tite 1-1/8-in x 16-ft Cam Buckle Tie Down
    http://www.lowes.com/pd_362449-50881...re=truehttp://

http://dockslocks.com/
    Last edited by capecodcdog; Jul 29, 2014 at 02:51 AM.

ccdogg is one of the best guys at this break. I was pissed when I read this tread earlier but stoked you're getting it back!!! Wouldn't want that to dampen what sounds like a great vaca. Had been hoping it'd go well for you since you me bout it couple weeks back. Glad it's all good dogg!

That's great news 3CD! Saw a red and white SUP while I was out off Dam Neck this evening. Thought of your situation. Paddled closer and saw that it had red rails, white top, and the guy was using an all-black paddle.
    Glad it turned up.

Quote Originally Posted by capecodcdog View Post
    Now that this episode is over, thinking ahead, has anyone used either of these products to secure boards? This would be in a scenario where you may be stowing the boards on the deck of a vacation rental property or on a vehicle:

http://dockslocks.com/
    I have docks locks. Definitely worth the 50 bucks I paid for the peace of mind i have when leaving the board for extended periods...