LOGIN | REGISTER

Images

Question ocean city, md bowling

odd question.

i'm moving to the area this fall, and I'm looking to get in a bowling league. I heard it was pretty big in ocean city, wondering if anyone on here is on a team and needs an extra. I dont personally know of anyone in the area who bowls.

we'll start a team, im down for some bowling actually!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    odd question.

i'm moving to the area this fall, and I'm looking to get in a bowling league. I heard it was pretty big in ocean city, wondering if anyone on here is on a team and needs an extra. I dont personally know of anyone in the area who bowls.

Ocean Lanes bowling center @ 72st in OCMD is pretty cool. Phone (410) 524-7550

Also leagues are pretty popular @ Millsboro Lanes on Mitchell Street (302) 934-8330

I take the kids occasionally, but no league action. To much other stuff to do as it is.

Are you staying with Brian or elsewhere?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by chuck white View Post
    Ocean Lanes bowling center @ 72st in OCMD is pretty cool. Phone (410) 524-7550

Also leagues are pretty popular @ Millsboro Lanes on Mitchell Street (302) 934-8330

I take the kids occasionally, but no league action. To much other stuff to do as it is.

Are you staying with Brian or elsewhere?
    hey chuck,

I'm looking at a place in oceanview. You sure you don't have time to bowl one night a week?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    hey chuck,

I'm looking at a place in oceanview. You sure you don't have time to bowl one night a week?
    With 4 kids it's hard to schedule anything & stay committed to it. When you get down & find out location & when league nights are I could possibly fill in.

Images

Bowling?

Did you say ''Bowling'' Micah? Wow. . . at least you didn't say ''Golf.'' I just had a Homer Simpson moment, and I'm quickly learning to embrace my own increasing irrelevance in the world.