LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Found Surfboard paradise park

So you put your board in the grass and drove off. My wife said she tried to yell for you but you drove off. I was on the beach and didn't see it but she grabbed it for you. She said there were some kids hawking it. We waited in the lot for almost an hour but you never came back. I live on the Florida west coast so I left it with my buddy in Melbourne. This was Tuesday but we were heading to the keys so this is the first chance I have had to post. I checked 2nd light forum and nothing there. We know the car, what you look like and the board has some marker art on it. If anyone might know who this board belongs to tell them to contact me here. I am in the keys till Sunday and will make Moe effort when I get back. Describe it and I will give you the melbourne contact. No jokers please.

Dang, I should have met up with you, could of had a new board! HAHA J/K, good on you for keeping it from getting stolen. Hopefully the dude sees this post or someone he knows does.

Guys keep bumping this up so the dude can get his board back. It's a pretty new and nice board

Images
    Did you try to post on craigslist?

Or better yet- make a sign and post it at the surf break asking the person to email you and discribed the board

Images
    Some might say that we're a bunch of crusty, cranky, a$$holes, but where else do you see such a willingness to return the property of others. Good stuff Mr Gulf.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Some might say that we're a bunch of crusty, cranky, a$$holes, but where else do you see such a willingness to return the property of others. Good stuff Mr Gulf.
    We are indeed that. And well said, Seen.

btw, don't let waynetheinsaaane 'claim' that board as an act of the Bronze Age Being

Images
    Thank ye good sir

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    We are indeed that. And well said, Seen.

btw, don't let waynetheinsaaane 'claim' that board as an act of the Bronze Age Being
    Wayne don't surf, it's very apparent he's a fake / poseur

You are a man of honor, and your wife is awesome. Hopefully you'll get lots of clean empty barrels in your wave karma bucket.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Wayne don't surf, it's very apparent he's a fake / poseur
    Your around here enough. The crews break or you pick a spot.