LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Surfing 365 for the Homeless

Hey surfers, Follow my page and help me support the homeless of Central Florida.<br />Surfing 365 for the homeless. Surfing every day of my 50th year to raise $$$ for local shelter in need.<br /><br /><br />https://www.facebook.com/pages/Surfi...18100898406795

Images
    What do you do when its flat as sh!t?

it's interesting that people have to undergo some stupid task in order to get people to donate money to those in need. You see it all the time. Cycling across the country, running a marathon, surfing every day in a state that gets waves maybe once a week.

"would you like to support the homeless?"
    "no"
    "what if I surf every day for a year?"
    "Sure"

I have no explanation

Quote Originally Posted by HighOnLife View Post
    What do you do when its flat as sh!t?
    Beg for waves

Quote Originally Posted by goosemagoo View Post
    Beg for waves
    Yes, good idea. We can stand at every intersection in town with a cardboard sign that reads "Homeless: need waves. God bless".

Damn, why didn't I think of this? Perfect excuse to give the wife when she nags me about going surfing too much. "Sorry honey, but I've got to for the homeless. I'm one of the few hopes they have left."

for real?

Ok so what if I move my bum a$$ down to central florida? and surf every day. and am also a totally homeless POS? can't I just surf everyday to get someone to donate to the organization to support the homeless (myself). ONE surfer should be enough to support ONE homeless person? I think this is reasonable. that, or the entire philosophy of this forum is totally FU(KED.

All the bums in florida are pu$$ies anyways... there's no winter!

why do they need support anyways? there's pineapple and coconut trees everywhere! not to mention all the wild hog that runs around FL.

pppppfffffffftttttttttt

Quote Originally Posted by beerndwata View Post
    All the bums in florida are pu$$ies anyways... there's no winter!
    Our winter may be short and weak compared to the Northern states, but our Summer is more brutal than you can imagine. Sit out in the 98 degree sun with 100% humidity day in day out, see how that feels. HAHA Even if you find some shade it's still 100% humidity and still over 90 degrees all day ERRR Day!

True... But 90 degrees is uncomfortable, 5 degrees hurts.

There's a reason Key West has more homeless than anywhere. They just go south until they get to the end.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Our winter may be short and weak compared to the Northern states, but our Summer is more brutal than you can imagine. Sit out in the 98 degree sun with 100% humidity day in day out, see how that feels. HAHA Even if you find some shade it's still 100% humidity and still over 90 degrees all day ERRR Day!