LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: grouper attack

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wb
    Posts
    1,711

    grouper attack

    prohibited to harvest in florida




    pretty sure i would have shot it after my foot got bit

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    4,456
    That was awesome! HAHA Man I'd love to catch that fatty and take em home and have dinner with the fam!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    The Blue and Green
    Posts
    676
    Images
    8

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hilton Head Island - OB, SD
    Posts
    4,456
    Images
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by metard View Post
    prohibited to harvest in florida




    pretty sure i would have shot it after my foot got bit
    That is fantastic. Thanks.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    ethernet
    Posts
    2,611
    that grouper is a jerk off

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    VA Beach
    Posts
    1,109
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    That was awesome! HAHA Man I'd love to catch that fatty and take em home and have dinner with the fam!
    No kidding. Grouper is one of my favorites. Grouper sandwiches too. Always get some when in FL.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    4,935
    Images
    6
    That Grouper is Kanye West.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    4,456
    Quote Originally Posted by DosXX View Post
    No kidding. Grouper is one of my favorites. Grouper sandwiches too. Always get some when in FL.
    Yeah buddy! My wife and I usually get good some when we go on the full day deep sea boat, I like going home with two stringers full of grunt, porgie, and grouper, I get burnt out on fish for a while but never get tired of grouper

  9. #9
    I would have sexually assaulted it. Nobody takes my fish.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hilton Head Island - OB, SD
    Posts
    4,456
    Images
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    That Grouper is Kanye West.
    Haha. Took me a minute. Nice. He better hope Kim isn't a grouper.