LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: grouper attack

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DosXX View Post
    No kidding. Grouper is one of my favorites. Grouper sandwiches too. Always get some when in FL.
    Yeah man, I had a Grouper Rueben on my lunch menu at the restaurant. It was retarded good. We lightly battered it fried chicken batter and served it on toasted RYE. #money

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    Yeah man, I had a Grouper Rueben on my lunch menu at the restaurant. It was retarded good. We lightly battered it fried chicken batter and served it on toasted RYE. #money
    Sounds interesting, did you use dressing and kraut, too? It's hard to beat a fried grouper sandwich! Thats one thing I do miss about living down there

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    Sounds interesting, did you use dressing and kraut, too? It's hard to beat a fried grouper sandwich! Thats one thing I do miss about living down there
    Yup. Kraut, Swiss and Thousand. It was also REALLY good if you sub the kraut for some fresh cabbage slaw, salt pepper and lime juice mix.

Oh man, that sounds amazing!! I like the fresh cabbage slaw with the lime juice mix idea. Now you also have me thinking fish tacos, too. Great idea zach for a sandwich!

Images
    Dude my family always had cabbage slaw w/ o/v salt and pepper, none of that mayo nonsense, I like the sound of the lime juice one...cabbage is great.

When I make my fish tacos, I cut the caggabe really thin, add cilantro, lime and chopped jalapeno. I also take sour cream with cilantro and lime and add that over the fish before I put the cabbage mix over. Awesome combo for a grilled chicken sandwich, too. Damn I'm hungry now! Anyway, back to the grouper. LOL

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    When I make my fish tacos, I cut the caggabe really thin, add cilantro, lime and chopped jalapeno. I also take sour cream with cilantro and lime and add that over the fish before I put the cabbage mix over. Awesome combo for a grilled chicken sandwich, too. Damn I'm hungry now! Anyway, back to the grouper. LOL
    God almighty that sounds good. Way better than the sandwich I'm eating right now.

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    Yup. Kraut, Swiss and Thousand. It was also REALLY good if you sub the kraut for some fresh cabbage slaw, salt pepper and lime juice mix.
    Off the hook right there, think I know what i'm getting for lunch now

HA HA HA, yeah, sounds better than my tuna sub for lunch, too.

Images
    Here are a few items from my restaurant. I usually never talk business on here, but I figured what better time that to post a few. The Fish Taco recipe BLEW up here. It is a real Baja recipe that I got from a place in Mexico that I went all the time. They told me every detail of it. The rest are self explanatory. Making me hungry though.

The best Fish Taco in SC.

Ahi Nachos (A Bar Favorite)

Maryland Crab Cake, with local SC Jumbo Lump.

Salmon Sashimi

I Don't have a photo of the Grouper Rueben handy, but you get the idea.