LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: grouper attack

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    Here are a few items from my restaurant. I usually never talk business on here, but I figured what better time that to post a few. The Fish Taco recipe BLEW up here. It is a real Baja recipe that I got from a place in Mexico that I went all the time. They told me every detail of it. The rest are self explanatory. Making me hungry though.

The best Fish Taco in SC.

Ahi Nachos (A Bar Favorite)

Maryland Crab Cake, with local SC Jumbo Lump.

Salmon Sashimi

I Don't have a photo of the Grouper Rueben handy, but you get the idea.

Thanks for sharing zach, they look great! We have a really good place here in DE called El Dorado, they have a mean fish taco, too.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    Thanks for sharing zach, they look great! We have a really good place here in DE called El Dorado, they have a mean fish taco, too.
    Yeah, my dad eats there all the time. He lives in Bethany

Speaking of which, not to start up the local-poli-economic disputes, but has anyone tried out Claddagh's yet? Opened a few months ago on Fenwick.... Wife's family owns it. If anyone has tried it out, let a brother know. My dad stopped through a few times, but he has a bias opinion and said it was great.

looks amazing zach

Zach - PM your restaurant name. I got family in HHI and will send them your way. Mom/Dad are part time, brother and his wife are full time residents for decades, and his wife's family has tons of relatives in the area. If they like word will def get out even more.

Gotta go clean the drool off the keyboard then get some lunch. No way lunch will live up to that.

I haven't tried Claddagh's, but If I am through there, I will try it and report back. PS, my tuna sub sucked. LOL