LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Summer Vibes

Hey, metard, that was pretty good. You should try and cash in on your ability to come up with quick, witty lyrics over already made songs like Weird Al. But, in all honesty I really do enjoy your little place called wrightsville beach. I've made the trip down there a few times and have always thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The girls there are really down for the old in and out and aren't afraid to let you know. There are few things I enjoy more than a solid session, followed by a nice rip off the old bong and getting some grinds from Tower 7.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnarbutter View Post
    Hey, metard, that was pretty good. You should try and cash in on your ability to come up with quick, witty lyrics over already made songs like Weird Al. But, in all honesty I really do enjoy your little place called wrightsville beach. I've made the trip down there a few times and have always thoroughly enjoyed my stay. The girls there are really down for the old in and out and aren't afraid to let you know. There are few things I enjoy more than a solid session, followed by a nice rip off the old bong and getting some grinds from Tower 7.
    Sounds like a pretty good day.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnarbutter View Post

k dog

you won't be the first or the last