LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AndrewIfallalot View Post
    Nothing makes me happier. Its better than sex.

You don't have to buy gifts and dinner for surfing....

Andrew, andrew, andrew ..... if you're in the buying dinner & gifts mode, just hire a hooker. Seriously.
    Lot cheaper & the sex will be convincingly better than with Whitney / Muffin / Amber / Madison / Zoey the high maintenance 'good girl.'

Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    what I love about surfing is being able to come onto a surf forum and casually read someones argument.its like an episode of cops in the making,except nobody gets peppersprayed and beaten to the ground.i thoroughly enjoy this
    That's good stuff cep.

As for the poseur narcissist, aka frandrescher aka twit666, we are ever-hopeful that your inevitable next post will contain a fraction of your standard 40+ mentions of your self / your hairy wife / your incredible surfing ability / your love for Walmart / your opinions on everyfrigginthing / your telling us how to live, how to surf, how to stuff things in your hairy wife.
    Yo. Keep that crazy personal crap to your inbred south cackalacky self, bumpkin.

During the winter (because it gets darker sooner), it's staying out until the moon is shining on the ocean. One of nature's scenic gifts which I've always enjoyed.
    In Calif I'd see the same thing on the Pacific about an hour before dawn, while it was still mostly dark. I clearly recall during the summer picking up the smell in the air of the dry grass from the surrounding hills, followed by that of the ocean and kelp as I got closer to the water.

Whenever I'd surf DP in VB, the offshore breeze would bring the smell of breakfast cooking up from the hotel restaurants. After a few hours in the ocean, enough to pull me out of the crappy beachbreak & over to Mary's.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Whenever I'd surf DP in VB, the offshore breeze would bring the smell of breakfast cooking up from the hotel restaurants. After a few hours in the ocean, enough to pull me out of the crappy beachbreak & over to Mary's.
    Can almost smell the bacon now.
    May do same tomorrow after AM sesh at Croatan or Dam Neck. I do enjoy a cup of coffee in the morning after coming out of the water.

Yeah, I work on kitchen equipment at a lot of ocean front eateries. I bring my own food.

UM, I like fran. the actress, i mean...
    my dog is named sparky and he is a GOOD DOG.