LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    Panama City Beach, Florida, United States
    This is wisdom

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Whenever I'd surf DP in VB, the offshore breeze would bring the smell of breakfast cooking up from the hotel restaurants. After a few hours in the ocean, enough to pull me out of the crappy beachbreak & over to Mary's.
    that would be awesome.to smell food while surfing would be great.i used to surf at this one beach at this private beach club,I was never invited always just paddled over to their section of the beach and theyd have a big asz bbq and a little live concert with 20 car batteries hooked up to power inverters to power the speakers.it was cool because it was always the locals and bennys weren't allowed in like a 5 mile stretch

Salt encrustation after a sesh...no need for hair gel too.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcoop View Post
    Salt encrustation after a sesh...no need for hair gel too.
    a sport during which we can pee.

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    Yeah, I work on kitchen equipment at a lot of ocean front eateries. I bring my own food.
    Dang.

There's only 2 places I choose to eat in 757. Doumars, and El Grande Rodeo in Chesp, va. Doumars is always packed. They close on Sunday and wash the entire restaurant. Pull tthe cooking equipt out of the kitchen and wash those too. El Grand is run by mezzicans, and realized they're scrutinized. I had to crawl under their convection oven during lunch rush, and wasn't covered in schlort when I got finished. unlike EVERY OTHER RESTAURANT ON THE S SIDE.

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    There's only 2 places I choose to eat in 757. Doumars, and El Grande Rodeo in Chesp, va. Doumars is always packed. They close on Sunday and wash the entire restaurant. Pull tthe cooking equipt out of the kitchen and wash those too. El Grand is run by mezzicans, and realized they're scrutinized. I had to crawl under their convection oven during lunch rush, and wasn't covered in schlort when I got finished. unlike EVERY OTHER RESTAURANT ON THE S SIDE.

why would you do that if you are a ac/refrig/ice machine guy?

Sitting here on the porch after a good day. It's 74 with warm breeze less than 5mph. Waxing moon is lighting up the calm bay water. My thought of gratitude for the day was that billions of people have never and will never see this or hear this in person.

Panama City Beach, Florida, United States
    Good thought Emass. I have to catch myself sometimes when I'm b1tching about our summertime flatness. If you get to see saltwater everyday then your in a pretty good spot

My favorite part of surfing is talking about surfing on surf forums.