LOGIN | REGISTER

Wink Yay! The first day of the last month of Kooks!

Sounds more like the dawn of the rising of the planet of the apes...good movie, btw...haven't seen it, but from the title I know it's got to be good...

Yes, fellers(a tribute to my bomeslice, Seldom)...0nly 3o or thirty1 days til the douches retreat inland and the real juices start a pumpin'

All is good in KokiLand!

B!tches on the reg, 23' on the reg, yachts b!tches..wa..what!

Touron's betta rekonize!

don't know where you are but kook season seems to be extended through Sept now.

Images
    Here Here! Aye some kooks may linger into September, but they be easier to bludgeon with no guards or tourista witnesses around. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Let us give thanks and praise

it gets worse when school starts

thanks uncw

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Here Here! Aye some kooks may linger into September, but they be easier to bludgeon with no guards or tourista witnesses around. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Let us give thanks and praise
    Aye matey! A weekday at the wild side is fanfreakintastical 'cause all the wack jobs, kiddies, insane parents of said kiddies & the growing legions of dangerous SUP newbs who don't know wtf they are doing......are gone like a malodorous case of the clap getting hit with antibiotics.

Seen last weekend at CB.

leashed.jpg

New rule at CB: All rednecks must be kept on leash.

He must have gotten away as when she came back he was gone and she had the fat one on the leash.

^^^ wtf?!

Yeah! My wetsuit is getting anxious to get wet. Surf breaks back to normal.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Aye matey! A weekday at the wild side is fanfreakintastical 'cause all the wack jobs, kiddies, insane parents of said kiddies & the growing legions of dangerous SUP newbs who don't know wtf they are doing......are gone like a malodorous case of the clap getting hit with antibiotics.
    Perfect analogy hermano! And took, that pic is priceless!

The time of kooks never ends here.