LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

what kind of traction do you like?

just got some oam corey lopez

has to be three piece so i can widen it out and take it al the way the rail so i don't beat the rails up so much (they still get beat up though)

if you have traction on your long board/nose rider please kill yourself or just buy a sup

I only buy the kinda without holes. The ball of my foot tends to find them and digs into the board=pain. I always put mine down with the pieces pushed together as tight as possible so the ball of my foot doesn't touch the glass.

Three piece and whatever's cheap. Usually FCS though. Thinking about buying this Chinese crap to see how it is.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-STYLE-TR...item3a9385ec69

None, wax is enough for me

Images
    I didn't like the cheap ones from china... So I only go with dakine now... After trying others I am totally sold on dakine pads. They feel the best- have perfect traction and last for ever.

Tho - I really like the look of that one that you posted Tard, you gotta let us know how it works out.

Da Kine Bruce pad or Kommunity' Kelly target pad...love the Kommunity pads but just wish they had a higher kick.

Images
    Back in the day I only used OAM, but then too many started peeling...

Creatures of leisure, no arch, average kick. 2 piece or whatever's cheap. I can't stand arches.

Quote Originally Posted by Exit98Surf View Post
    Back in the day I only used OAM, but then too many started peeling...
    thats one downside of carrying it all the way to the rail. that edge right on the rail is prime target for peeling up.

thats why little baby jesus invented 3m super 77

i use elephant cum and live4truths moms vag juice