LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thumbs down Got sick and had a reaction to the bacteria earlier this week

Dirty Jersey once again lived up to it's name. I paddled out Monday evening and later that night started getting a sore throat. I woke up the next two days not being able to swallow at all. And Wednesday morning i started noticing bumps on my hands and arms. It started to spread more and more to my neck, chest, and face. I finally went to the dermatologist today and it turns out it was all a reaction to the high bacteria levels. The worst part is that Monday's swell was small and sucky and overall not worth it.

sounds like you got aids dude

thats not how we do it in the dirty south

so, you ok?

I wonder if a group of surfers and environmentalsts could successfully Sue the state of New Jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by metard View Post
    thats not how we do it in the dirty south

so, you ok?
    There were a few beach closings earlier this week due to high bacteria levels and i'm one of the unlucky people who got the **** end of the stick. But yeah, just got some anti-bacterial scrubs and medications from the doctor so i should be good to go in no time!

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    I wonder if a group of surfers and environmentalsts could successfully Sue the state of New Jersey.
    Not too sure, although the samples were taken before i was in the water on Monday and I don't think the results were released and beaches were closed until Tuesday or Wednesday. There's definitely an argument there.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyldo View Post
    Not too sure, although the samples were taken before i was in the water on Monday and I don't think the results were released and beaches were closed until Tuesday or Wednesday. There's definitely an argument there.
    Did it rain before you paddled out.I try to stay out of the water after a hard rain now.I was just fed up with getting sick after a rainy session time and time again.

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    The bacteria comes mostly from runoff. There's no way to prove where it comes from.

Images
    So he should sue the State of New Jersey for water bacterial levels produced by the residents of the State of New Jersey of which he is one? Who are these environmentalists that we should trust with the ocean water quality?

Quote Originally Posted by Dyldo View Post
    Dirty Jersey once again lived up to it's name. I paddled out Monday evening and later that night started getting a sore throat. I woke up the next two days not being able to swallow at all. And Wednesday morning i started noticing bumps on my hands and arms. It started to spread more and more to my neck, chest, and face. I finally went to the dermatologist today and it turns out it was all a reaction to the high bacteria levels. The worst part is that Monday's swell was small and sucky and overall not worth it.

that blows donk3y d!cks, dude!

you know what they say...."Fool me once, my fault......Fool me twice,Swim in ****ty water"

...or something to that effect.