LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    It's a shame that theres a slug dump right off Sandy Hook. It's also a shame that the fluke I catch and eat regularly are swimming along the contaminated ocean floor right near it. You just can't win sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by Dyldo View Post
    It's a shame that theres a slug dump right off Sandy Hook. It's also a shame that the fluke I catch and eat regularly are swimming along the contaminated ocean floor right near it. You just can't win sometimes
    yeah, well, what doesn't kill you (immediately).... right? ha

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdperson View Post
    yeah, well, what doesn't kill you (immediately).... right? ha
    Haha good tasting fish is good tasting fish

I got a sinus infection after surfing Bertha 2nd beach Newport RI Wednesday... pretty much gone by now, but yeah in addition to the usual smelly red seaweed there was a lot of reeeally smelly brown foam...

Images
    Galveston just had a case of flesh eating bacteria. That stuff is scary. I always check online before I go.

Not that this will keep anyone out of the water, 4 closed today due to run off - Sea Girt, Spring Lake.

http://njbeaches.org

virginia beach is closed from 22nd to 77th streets due to bacteria levels, got the notice about an hour ago.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Pride Da KOOKamonga View Post
    Not that this will keep anyone out of the water, 4 closed today due to run off - Sea Girt, Spring Lake.

http://njbeaches.org

Oh man... Well apparently they still let you surf there... Don't ask me how I know...

Think that's why I got the runs?

Oh yea - netti pot brahs- just get one already so we can all move on with our lives without having 10 threads about getting a sinus infection.

This all sucks to read. I surf pretty regularly near Lake Como and geezus, the swan population of that damn lake is ridiculous. I mean, 4-5 swans on a lake is pretty. I get it. But this is like a friggin' mass production poultry operation going on. The amount of crap in that lake, and then pushing out into the surf zone after a rain has got to be ridiculous. We need a serious egg addling operation or something.

Anyone know if ri is gonna have any water problems tomorrow. Fighting a bout of poison ivy and I don't wanna get it infected