LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I didn't see any. A couple in the 300-400 range and a 100lb pup.

I do remember (about 10 years ago) when a boat caught a 1,100 lb tiger up in Martha's Vineyard. It was during a tourney and the poor bastard was only a few minutes late to the weigh in. He would have won big $ if he was a few minutes earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Any big 'uns?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post

I do remember (about 10 years ago) when a boat caught a 1,100 lb tiger up in Martha's Vineyard. It was during a tourney and the poor bastard was only a few minutes late to the weigh in. He would have won big $ if he was a few minutes earlier.
    Wow...1,100 lbs...that's a f'n beast.

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post

Yeah I think that was a 1,000,000 purse, that sucks, I would have left that shark on top of the weigh masters car for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    I was following a great white for a minute and saw some pings over land. Makes me wonder how pinpoint accurate this is
    The return of Wolfeton Boogeytucks? Or whatever his name is? Did he come up under the AC Pier?

Quote Originally Posted by Peajay4060 View Post
    Now, I'm not saying it's not the shark. It probably is, Martin, it probably is! It's a man eater, it's extremely rare for these waters, but the fact is, the bite radius on this animal is different than the wounds on the victim. I just- I wanna be sure. You wanna be sure, we all wanna be sure,
    "You're gonna need a bigger boat...."

Not sure why it pinged over land. Nah, this was a female. Maybe it was the ping from the weights on a 1,000lb bench lift

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodVibes View Post
    watch your mouth bro,there's kids on this site

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    I was following a great white for a minute and saw some pings over land. Makes me wonder how pinpoint accurate this is
    Sometimes, the pings are exactly what they seem to be.

u guys need to stop stalking those sharks.they have families too.i find it offensive and racist that these people tag these poor sharks.next well be tagging black guys in the ghetto to see where they migrate to.

Farewell and adieu to you, fair Spanish ladies. Farewell and adieu, you ladies of Spain. For we've received orders for to sail back to Boston. And so nevermore shall we see you again.