LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    my worst fear would be for the shark to bite me and not let go and drag me out to the open sea underwater.losing a leg is one thing,but getting ripped apart,dragged underwater is another.i use seal blood as a deterent everytime I paddle out

Those salt water crocs down in Costa Rica scare the bejeezus out of me. Dark brown water, all of a sudden, BOOM! In a death match with a giant lizard as it rolls around underwater with your leg in its mouth. If you made it out alive, infection would slowly kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    Those salt water crocs down in Costa Rica scare the bejeezus out of me. Dark brown water, all of a sudden, BOOM! In a death match with a giant lizard as it rolls around underwater with your leg in its mouth. If you made it out alive, infection would slowly kill you.
    hey si dog what state do u reside in?i keep seeing si and think staten island,but ur location says singer island,is that Georgia or something?

Border of South and Central Florida on the east coast. If you look at a map. Singer Island sticks out farthest east. It is very close to the Gulfstream. Almost in the shade of the Bahamas as far as swell window goes, but exposed to east and north swell. "Where the Caribbean Meets The Hood", and "A Sunny Place For Shady People" are the semi official mottos. Most of the surfers here try to look all tough, with their tattoos and facial hair, and that's just the women. I'll be here all week. Try the veal.

Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    Border of South and Central Florida on the east coast. If you look at a map. Singer Island sticks out farthest east. It is very close to the Gulfstream. Almost in the shade of the Bahamas as far as swell window goes, but exposed to east and north swell. "Where the Caribbean Meets The Hood", and "A Sunny Place For Shady People" are the semi official mottos. Most of the surfers here try to look all tough, with their tattoos and facial hair, and that's just the women. I'll be here all week. Try the veal.
    that's hilarious lol it definitely sounds like florida