LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The Real Housewives of Morris County (NJ)

Not really housewives, but all the single wahines in MoCo were fantastic this past weekend and very kind to Spicoli. The water there needs to be tested then infused into every other reservoir in the nation thereafter. Dope brunettes for days.

I'm telling you bros, my overall opinion of Jerz went up 10 notches after a weekend of surfable waves, nice people, and smokes for women. That puts it at a +6 out of 50. A few more trips there and I just may even speak positively of it as a whole!

What's up with these felines in No. Jerz? Not the Snooky or Jennelle kind, but the educated and well-bred ones. They are fine, fine, fine.

I think you mean Monmouth County

Glad you had a good weekend in NJ.

What are your plans for this weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Not really housewives, but all the single wahines in MoCo were fantastic this past weekend and very kind to Spicoli. The water there needs to be tested then infused into every other reservoir in the nation thereafter. Dope brunettes for days.

I'm telling you bros, my overall opinion of Jerz went up 10 notches after a weekend of surfable waves, nice people, and smokes for women. That puts it at a +6 out of 50. A few more trips there and I just may even speak positively of it as a whole!

What's up with these felines in No. Jerz? Not the Snooky or Jennelle kind, but the educated and well-bred ones. They are fine, fine, fine.
    Hey Emass stop blowin up the spot!

Things change once you go north of moco. More of a city influence. I prefer to stay down here and wait for the "educated and well bred ones" to come down for vaca... Nah Mean!

Quote Originally Posted by Scobeyville View Post
    Glad you had a good weekend in NJ.

What are your plans for this weekend?
    Having my sister's kids here at the beach on Friday. Dad's bday jam on Sunday. Saturday's open bro. Bed, Bath & Beyond, Home Depot, who knows? Don't know if we'll have enough time!

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdperson View Post
    Things change once you go north of moco. More of a city influence. I prefer to stay down here and wait for the "educated and well bred ones" to come down for vaca... Nah Mean!
    Heard that bruh. Good thinking!

lots of talent here in monmouth county. I know a few people that have left the state and they say "the thing I miss most about jersey is the women". good thing I have never left nj and dont plan on it either (thats somewhat a joke)

Quote Originally Posted by suboxonne View Post
    lots of talent here in monmouth county. I know a few people that have left the state and they say "the thing I miss most about jersey is the women". good thing I have never left nj and dont plan on it either (thats somewhat a joke)
    You don't have any friends in San Diego.

The girls out here make nj women look like toads.

Having my sister's kids here at the beach on Friday. Dad's bday jam on Sunday. Saturday's open bro. Bed, Bath & Beyond, Home Depot, who knows? Don't know if we'll have enough time!
    Bed bath and beyond is a joke! Kohls all the way broseppie