Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 81

Thread: Feet burn

  1. #61
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    What's that...? I hear the sound of a running toilet. gurgle gurgle goes my newest troll...

    The beautiful thing about trolls is that they further my case for HOTY14-15. You're way out of your element, swamprat.

    your ass-ignment, turdrow, is to actually read the history of frandrescher & moi. After that, read every one of my posts. That should keep you off the streets for a few weeks.

    Are yee dense? Yep. You're a friggin wood post. News flash: walking in hot sand will burn your feet. You may find that out on that rare day when they permit you out of the psycho ward.

    On your way over to give frandrescher your skinny lil shoulder to cry on, stop along the way & pick up the dummies as the NJ Glide has instructed you. If chucka-boo-boo demands one of those dummies for assault purposes....just give him fran instead.

    There, I just saved you. However, unlike waynetheinsaaaane's claimed saves there will be no requirement for you to enter the white van of duct tape & doom. But you'll probably jump in his rolling freak show anyways.
    Wow. I'd give you kudos for your little rant but... as someone else said here, 'at least make me laugh.' You must be a sad little old man. Trying to troll and throw taunts across the internet. And when someone calls you out on it and says lets meet and settle it - you ***** out because you know you'd get your ass beat. "What problem?! I don't know what you are talking about!" There's certainly something truly wrong with your state of mind my friend - getting pleasure from *trying* to cause a stranger some annoyance or whatever, is just sad.

    And don't get me wrong, as I sit here and type, I have a smile on my face. Maybe because I don't feel the need to belittle some stranger on an internet forum whom I know I'll never meet. But I do kind of wonder how you are in real life. Along with the rest of your little internet buddies on here. Are you as douchey in person as you are on the net? Probably not. Because people like you lash out on the internet because there aren't consequences of your douchitude. And you lash out because you are unhappy and/or unsatisfied with your life, with necessitates your behavior here. But, man. I really wish you could at the very least be funny or creative. Wood post....blah blah blah white van....blah blah blah. Just be funny.

    And to the rest of you commenting about me having 'no business in this thread'. I've been a member of this site/forum for longer than any of you. I was here in the beginning. So I'd say I have more right to speak up than any of you do. I've been a member of this forum longer than Yankee too. So if anyone has a right to call out someone for being a complete douche, it's me.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Punching Latex Dummys in Barns
    Posts
    4,543
    Images
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by headrow View Post
    Wow. I'd give you kudos for your little rant but... as someone else said here, 'at least make me laugh.' You must be a sad little old man. Trying to troll and throw taunts across the internet. And when someone calls you out on it and says lets meet and settle it - you ***** out because you know you'd get your ass beat. "What problem?! I don't know what you are talking about!" There's certainly something truly wrong with your state of mind my friend - getting pleasure from *trying* to cause a stranger some annoyance or whatever, is just sad.

    And don't get me wrong, as I sit here and type, I have a smile on my face. Maybe because I don't feel the need to belittle some stranger on an internet forum whom I know I'll never meet. But I do kind of wonder how you are in real life. Along with the rest of your little internet buddies on here. Are you as douchey in person as you are on the net? Probably not. Because people like you lash out on the internet because there aren't consequences of your douchitude. And you lash out because you are unhappy and/or unsatisfied with your life, with necessitates your behavior here. But, man. I really wish you could at the very least be funny or creative. Wood post....blah blah blah white van....blah blah blah. Just be funny.

    And to the rest of you commenting about me having 'no business in this thread'. I've been a member of this site/forum for longer than any of you. I was here in the beginning. So I'd say I have more right to speak up than any of you do. I've been a member of this forum longer than Yankee too. So if anyone has a right to call out someone for being a complete douche, it's me.
    dude go back to your cave and hide you just paddle out into double over and the biggest wave you have ever surfed was ankle high. do you have nothing better to do in life than mess with yank, hell yank i think we like you maybe he even wants to ask you on a date because he likes you so much with all that talk. hey man you want to settle this like a man? quit *****ing and crawl back into the hole in the wall like the little rat you are and hide. or if you want to man up come down the the south and well show you who the real men are. bench off at folly beach pier 7 am tomorrow be there.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Punching Latex Dummys in Barns
    Posts
    4,543
    Images
    4


    i found this kina funny worth a watch

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    8,130
    Quote Originally Posted by metard View Post
    where has charles taylor been anyways?
    busted for aggravated molestation of latex dummies

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Central FL
    Posts
    11,102
    Quote Originally Posted by headrow View Post
    Wow. I'd give you kudos for your little rant but... as someone else said here, 'at least make me laugh.' You must be a sad little old man. Trying to troll and throw taunts across the internet. And when someone calls you out on it and says lets meet and settle it - you ***** out because you know you'd get your ass beat. "What problem?! I don't know what you are talking about!" There's certainly something truly wrong with your state of mind my friend - getting pleasure from *trying* to cause a stranger some annoyance or whatever, is just sad.

    And don't get me wrong, as I sit here and type, I have a smile on my face. Maybe because I don't feel the need to belittle some stranger on an internet forum whom I know I'll never meet. But I do kind of wonder how you are in real life. Along with the rest of your little internet buddies on here. Are you as douchey in person as you are on the net? Probably not. Because people like you lash out on the internet because there aren't consequences of your douchitude. And you lash out because you are unhappy and/or unsatisfied with your life, with necessitates your behavior here. But, man. I really wish you could at the very least be funny or creative. Wood post....blah blah blah white van....blah blah blah. Just be funny.

    And to the rest of you commenting about me having 'no business in this thread'. I've been a member of this site/forum for longer than any of you. I was here in the beginning. So I'd say I have more right to speak up than any of you do. I've been a member of this forum longer than Yankee too. So if anyone has a right to call out someone for being a complete douche, it's me.
    You're like the guy who joins a gym but never shows up but once a year, usually on New Years with great aspirations of getting your fat ass in shape, by Jan. 2nd you already give up and go back to being a fat body.

    You don't just walk into the gym on Jan. 1 and start throwing your weight around because you joined the gym before everybody else. The dudes joined after you, but have been there every day while you are eating cheesy puffs and ding dongs the last 364 days have priority, regardless of their join date.

    When you establish yourself as a regular at that gym, then the meat heads might let you borrow the bench press for a second, maybe, but don't think that makes you special, cause you're still a disgusting fat body and they are not.

    Now take that head of yours, and pull it out of your bum, you'll be less of a sh*t head that way.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    11,885
    Images
    6
    DPSUP regulating these days, f'n love it braddah

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    You're like the guy who joins a gym but never shows up but once a year, usually on New Years with great aspirations of getting your fat ass in shape, by Jan. 2nd you already give up and go back to being a fat body.

    You don't just walk into the gym on Jan. 1 and start throwing your weight around because you joined the gym before everybody else. The dudes joined after you, but have been there every day while you are eating cheesy puffs and ding dongs the last 364 days have priority, regardless of their join date.

    When you establish yourself as a regular at that gym, then the meat heads might let you borrow the bench press for a second, maybe, but don't think that makes you special, cause you're still a disgusting fat body and they are not.

    Now take that head of yours, and pull it out of your bum, you'll be less of a sh*t head that way.
    Ok. Wait. I think I get the point of your awful metaphor:
    You're saying that the more time I spend in this ONLINE FORUM, then the more respect I'll get from the members? Ok guys. I have better and more productive things to do with my time - plus with this forum being full of people like you, this is the last group of people I'd ever want to associate with. I actually know that there's the core group that lick each other's buttholes no matter what is written. I know there's a lot cool people here too because I've been reading it for years but the trash has grown almost intolerable.

    This thing started because Yankee, out of nowhere, started talking **** about Zach who was just talking about hot feet. So I called him out. And now because Yankee is half-retarded and can't stick up for himself, you little girls come to his rescue. That's fine. You like him and want to defend him. But at the end of the day, he was a **** and I called him out on it. End of story.

    Now bring on the dumb little insults about how I can't surf or 'come down south' to man up.

    But I my feelings will be hurt if Cepriano or Leethestud pile on. Cause they make the best comments usually.

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    dude go back to your cave and hide you just paddle out into double over and the biggest wave you have ever surfed was ankle high. do you have nothing better to do in life than mess with yank, hell yank i think we like you maybe he even wants to ask you on a date because he likes you so much with all that talk. hey man you want to settle this like a man? quit *****ing and crawl back into the hole in the wall like the little rat you are and hide. or if you want to man up come down the the south and well show you who the real men are. bench off at folly beach pier 7 am tomorrow be there.
    This may be the most retarded post I've ever read here. 8/10. Made me laugh

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Turtle Island
    Posts
    11,885
    Images
    6
    Take it easy friend. Some of us are just stuck at a desk and have a sense of humor.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    8,130
    Quote Originally Posted by headrow View Post
    Wow. I'd give you kudos for your little rant but... as someone else said here, 'at least make me laugh.' You must be a sad little old man. Trying to troll and throw taunts across the internet. And when someone calls you out on it and says lets meet and settle it - you ***** out because you know you'd get your ass beat. "What problem?! I don't know what you are talking about!" There's certainly something truly wrong with your state of mind my friend - getting pleasure from *trying* to cause a stranger some annoyance or whatever, is just sad.

    And don't get me wrong, as I sit here and type, I have a smile on my face. Maybe because I don't feel the need to belittle some stranger on an internet forum whom I know I'll never meet. But I do kind of wonder how you are in real life. Along with the rest of your little internet buddies on here. Are you as douchey in person as you are on the net? Probably not. Because people like you lash out on the internet because there aren't consequences of your douchitude. And you lash out because you are unhappy and/or unsatisfied with your life, with necessitates your behavior here. But, man. I really wish you could at the very least be funny or creative. Wood post....blah blah blah white van....blah blah blah. Just be funny.

    And to the rest of you commenting about me having 'no business in this thread'. I've been a member of this site/forum for longer than any of you. I was here in the beginning. So I'd say I have more right to speak up than any of you do. I've been a member of this forum longer than Yankee too. So if anyone has a right to call out someone for being a complete douche, it's me.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BNVgy52uqA

    The bench off is at midnight, shiitheadrow. If none of us show up, just start without us. You're probably an expert at that self-flagellation gig.

    https://www.google.com/search?q=self...6%3B1200%3B823
    Last edited by yankee; Aug 8, 2014 at 08:45 PM. Reason: concrete contrails