LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Feet burn

Images
    Take it easy friend. Some of us are just stuck at a desk and have a sense of humor.

Quote Originally Posted by headrow View Post
    Wow. I'd give you kudos for your little rant but... as someone else said here, 'at least make me laugh.' You must be a sad little old man. Trying to troll and throw taunts across the internet. And when someone calls you out on it and says lets meet and settle it - you ***** out because you know you'd get your ass beat. "What problem?! I don't know what you are talking about!" There's certainly something truly wrong with your state of mind my friend - getting pleasure from *trying* to cause a stranger some annoyance or whatever, is just sad.

And don't get me wrong, as I sit here and type, I have a smile on my face. Maybe because I don't feel the need to belittle some stranger on an internet forum whom I know I'll never meet. But I do kind of wonder how you are in real life. Along with the rest of your little internet buddies on here. Are you as douchey in person as you are on the net? Probably not. Because people like you lash out on the internet because there aren't consequences of your douchitude. And you lash out because you are unhappy and/or unsatisfied with your life, with necessitates your behavior here. But, man. I really wish you could at the very least be funny or creative. Wood post....blah blah blah white van....blah blah blah. Just be funny.

And to the rest of you commenting about me having 'no business in this thread'. I've been a member of this site/forum for longer than any of you. I was here in the beginning. So I'd say I have more right to speak up than any of you do. I've been a member of this forum longer than Yankee too. So if anyone has a right to call out someone for being a complete douche, it's me.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BNVgy52uqA

The bench off is at midnight, shiitheadrow. If none of us show up, just start without us. You're probably an expert at that self-flagellation gig.

https://www.google.com/search?q=self...6%3B1200%3B823
    Last edited by yankee; Aug 8, 2014 at 07:45 PM. Reason: concrete contrails

Ok. Wait. I think I get the point of your awful metaphor:
    You're saying that the more time I spend in this ONLINE FORUM, then the more respect I'll get from the members? Ok guys. I have better and more productive things to do with my time - plus with this forum being full of people like you, this is the last group of people I'd ever want to associate with. I actually know that there's the core group that lick each other's buttholes no matter what is written. I know there's a lot cool people here too because I've been reading it for years but the trash has grown almost intolerable.

This thing started because Yankee, out of nowhere, started talking **** about Zach who was just talking about hot feet. So I called him out. And now because Yankee is half-retarded and can't stick up for himself, you little girls come to his rescue. That's fine. You like him and want to defend him. But at the end of the day, he was a **** and I called him out on it. End of story.

Now bring on the dumb little insults about how I can't surf or 'come down south' to man up.

But I my feelings will be hurt if Cepriano or Leethestud pile on. Cause they make the best comments usually.
    Now you are on here doing the sh!t you were railing against. Calling people douche bag and little girls. Here a news flash: If you don't like the people who currently post here or don't like what is being said then take your toys and go home. GET THE F@CK OFF THE FORUM YOU LEAKY C@NT! It aint 2007 anymore sweetheart.

Quote Originally Posted by chavezychavez View Post
    now you are on here doing the sh!t you were railing against. Calling people douche bag and little girls. Here a news flash: If you don't like the people who currently post here or don't like what is being said then take your toys and go home. Get the f@ck off the forum you leaky c@nt! It aint 2007 anymore sweetheart.
    on fire with chavy chavy !!!! Wahoooooooaaaaa, don't mess with the flamethrower !!

And one more thing Head H0mo:
    Click on a couple ads before you leave. The site needs the business.

Dang this thread is getting downright poppin'!

So, listen, shiiteheadrow: heed what sandblasters says, listen to D-SUP, mind The Seen & obey Chavy.

I think the real reason that you've got your knickers in a twist, shiiteheadrow, is that you're angry at us for halting more posts on injured feet & that anger is because you have a serious closet foot fetish.
    You're getting all wet just reading frandrescher's posts about his wittle piggly wigglies.

This thing started because Yankee, out of nowhere, started talking **** about Zach who was just talking about hot feet. So I called him out. And now because Yankee is half-retarded and can't stick up for himself, you little girls come to his rescue. That's fine. You like him and want to defend him. But at the end of the day, he was a **** and I called him out on it. End of story.
    So not only are you a disgusting fat body sh*t head, you're a hypocrite to... running to Zach's defense while calling out others for doing the same thing for Yankee. You obviously aren't a lawyer or on the debate team, that much is clear. Tell you what, how bouts you call it quits while you still have what little dignity you have left.

Quote Originally Posted by ChavezYChavez View Post
    And one more thing Head H0mo:
    Click on a couple ads before you leave. The site needs the business.
    You guys are really really uncreative with your insults. I bet the group of you (minus seldom because he seems to always have a level head) really do lick each others' buttholes. You guys get together and form the human centipede just for kicks.

But seriously Chavez - the RAGE you feel....so much RAGE

Naw Headrow...keep it up!

This is just getting good. I got nothing to do, tropical storm outside so the water is poo....i NEED this kind of entertainment! This can still go a few more pages, these guys have yet to even begin!

You guys are really really uncreative with your insults. I bet the group of you (minus seldom because he seems to always have a level head) really do lick each others' buttholes. You guys get together and form the human centipede just for kicks.

But seriously Chavez - the RAGE you feel....so much RAGE
    Nah, that one about you being a leaky c*unt was spot-on friggin awesome, shiithead-row....