LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

TS Bertha edit from Folly Beach, SC

Not the best surfing, but gives you a good idea of the swell we had. Sorry if you missed it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9oSj6P390g

wow! very good edit....well, I love the variety in viewpoints, but the actual surfing sucks. More of a lifestyle video...but a professional looking one at that. Keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by andylassiter View Post
    Not the best surfing, but gives you a good idea of the swell we had. Sorry if you missed it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9oSj6P390g
    Cant say that i'm sorry I missed that. In fact watching that made me happy I surfed bertha's swell here in the dirty jerz and not at the washout. From the looks of that video it was way better here. It also makes me glad I moved away from SC permanently.

Quote Originally Posted by waterbaby View Post
    wow! very good edit....well, I love the variety in viewpoints, but the actual surfing sucks. More of a lifestyle video...but a professional looking one at that. Keep it up.
    Thanks!

Agree on the vid quality: good stuff.

Looked like a real cluster in the water, though. Summertime madness as surfing becomes mainstream.

The chica in blue....I'm tempted to make a profane yet complimentary remark but will refrain because might hurt someone's friggin feelings.

Looked pretty good wave wise. Edit was very nicley done. The old dude on the yellow and blue board ripped better than the rest!

Images
    Nice work! You must have been filming from one of the houses right?

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    Nice work! You must have been filming from one of the houses right?
    Yes, this was all from 14th block to the contest shack at the Washout. Between 9 and 12 yesterday morning. It was only a couple of feet by late afternoon.

damn that's bullshyt,the first wave u see at like 12 seconds looks pretty epic to me.nj looked nothing like that today.sometimes other states get the swell and we get sloppy seconds.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NJ glide View Post
    Cant say that i'm sorry I missed that. In fact watching that made me happy I surfed bertha's swell here in the dirty jerz and not at the washout. From the looks of that video it was way better here. It also makes me glad I moved away from SC permanently.
    We are also glad you moved back permanently.