LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: South florida

Quote Originally Posted by fl.surfdog View Post
    Big "old" dogs. Little ruff round the edges and our bark is a little bit bigger then our bite. haha. DPS and Betty hope you all caught some of that bertha swell. I'm laid up with a sprained ankle right now, cant wait to get back out there.
    If you cannot get to the beach, this is what it looked like today Six straight days of waist plus surf. Oh and did I say overhead two of them days. http://youtu.be/GMLigYYVEOU

Get better soon FLSURFDOG. You and SIsurfdog both benched at same time...must be a dog conspiracy....yup, caught some Bertha, very fun, big and powerful for me and the posse, but very fun, and loved seeing some of the winter boys out there making surfing look easy

Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    Jupiter (northern Palm Beach County) has good surf about six months a year, and it is warm. But from early June to mid September it goes flat, and Brevard is way more consistent and has a lower cost of living. But if you have money to buy a nice place, and money to travel during the flat spell ( it is pumping now in Nica and Costa Rica), then the lifestyle and the surf in Jupiter is really nice. Great fishing in Jupiter, as it is close to the Gulfstream, but southern Brevard (especially Sebastian Inlet) has great fishing too. It is more laid back in the Melbourne Beach area than most other places, but it gets cold in the winter compared to Jupiter. I am thinking of retiring to southern Brevard county, and setting up a retirement home on the beach for old surfers called "Shady Barrels". Surf movies, tiki pool bar, bus trips to Ron Jons and Typhoon Lagoon, luaus and clam bakes, blood pressure screening, classes in board building, yoga, tai chi, massage.........
    i'm rolling my wheelchair your way.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MY SAVIOR View Post
    If you cannot get to the beach, this is what it looked like today Six straight days of waist plus surf. Oh and did I say overhead two of them days. http://youtu.be/GMLigYYVEOU
    Nice sunrise, but I could do without b.s. preaching, yeah, it only took 2 seconds for me to turn it off. Nice try....you don't ever give up do ya...I don't need an answer to the question.

Baddy your more than welcomed to c'mon down and do the "old folks boogie" with us. The more the merrier, just as long as we don't break a hip.....haha

Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    For only 175,000 you can have this lovely place 15 miles from the beach

http://www.mlsli.com/homes-for-sale/...oker-124828555
    You know you've pretty much made it
    when you end up in a place like this!

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Get better soon FLSURFDOG. You and SIsurfdog both benched at same time...must be a dog conspiracy....yup, caught some Bertha, very fun, big and powerful for me and the posse, but very fun, and loved seeing some of the winter boys out there making surfing look easy
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Can't wait till ......

8. probably vero

Quote Originally Posted by fl.surfdog View Post

Baddy your more than welcomed to c'mon down and do the "old folks boogie" with us.
    off his rocker.,
    actin crazy.
    but with the right medication
    won't be lazy.....