LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MergatroidSkittle View Post
    Keep posting on swellinfo while i bang your wife you little cu(kold, she needs a real man not a manchild like you, your 3 inch baby ***** cant satisfy her like my 7 x 7.5 inch pulsating veiny thunder co(k
    Did you just learn the word cuckold or something? I'm sorry to be the one to break it to you Jr but I was there 15 years ago when your mom got knocked up with your sorry little douche canoe fetus. There were 8-10 dudes banging her then taking turns filling her up like a Twinkie so any one of those dudes could be your dad. I was the only one who pulled out and gave her face a hot coat with jizz so thank god I'm not your dad or you would be grounded till you were 18 for being a lame piece of monkey d!ck cheese.

2. Quote Originally Posted by GODSxMOONBEAN View Post
    Come on dude. F*ckin **** jokes. I mean, I'm the same age as you but f*ck man grow up. Your acting like a whiny 13 yr old. And no way your 7.5 in, 6 at most. 7.5 in at 15 yrs of age is almost unheard of.
    I'm actually being honest, I always thought my **** was average or small cuz of the perspective but when I measured it it was just barely 7 long, and its actually thicker than my wrists. I can post a pic to prove you wrong

Quote Originally Posted by MergatroidSkittle View Post
    I'm actually being honest, I always thought my **** was average or small cuz of the perspective but when I measured it it was just barely 7 long, and its actually thicker than my wrists. I can post a pic to prove you wrong
    Please, no pics. I guess your blessed, but dam I still don't believe you on the width. Anyways, I'm done with this d*ck talk, it's started to feel to weird.

4. Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Did you just learn the word cuckold or something? I'm sorry to be the one to break it to you Jr but I was there 15 years ago when your mom got knocked up with your sorry little douche canoe fetus. There were 8-10 dudes banging her then taking turns filling her up like a Twinkie so any one of those dudes could be your dad. I was the only one who pulled out and gave her face a hot coat with jizz so thank god I'm not your dad or you would be grounded till you were 18 for being a lame piece of monkey d!ck cheese.
    Nah sorry my dads been the only one with my mom and I love him to death and he loves me too, your dad left you and your crackhead mother cuz he could tell there was something ****in wrong with you and deemed you a lost cause.

5. Quote Originally Posted by GODSxMOONBEAN View Post
    Please, no pics. I guess your blessed, but dam I still don't believe you on the width. Anyways, I'm done with this d*ck talk, it's started to feel to weird.
    Lol when I saw what the tape measurer said my eyes lit up in pure joy

carter, these grommets are comparing peckers now. It's like RIsurfer + livesurffish on steroids. Can you intervene this locker room/game of doctor whatever it is please? yankee normally would but he's about to board a plane.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    carter, these grommets are comparing peckers now. It's like RIsurfer + livesurffish on steroids. Can you intervene this locker room/game of doctor whatever it is please? yankee normally would but he's about to board a plane.
    I didn't compare anything. I was merely pointing out flaws in his lie.

Quote Originally Posted by GODSxMOONBEAN View Post
    Bro, you've inspected more package than U.S. Customs.

9. Quote Originally Posted by GODSxMOONBEAN View Post
    I'm not lieing tho

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Bro, you've inspected more package than U.S. Customs.
    I gotta give you that one. We'll done.