LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    lolz!!
    E, I appreciate the mentoring you're doing for the grems today. Don't think its going unnoticed.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    E, I appreciate the mentoring you're doing for the grems today. Don't think its going unnoticed.
    Good to hear bro. I'm all about breaking em down then building em back up. Banners are raised on positivity. If parents won't raise the youth of America, someone's got to.

Took less than 150 posts to go from aerial 360s to how big your d!ck is. pretty sure thats a swellinfo record. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Aquidneck View Post
    Took less than 150 posts to go from aerial 360s to how big your d!ck is. pretty sure thats a swellinfo record. lol
    This tread's got longevity though. That's a fact.

Bro, please don't drop in on me on Thursday in Rhodey. If I do on you it's accidental and I'll buy you pizza after.

5. Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Habitual liar. You have some real mommy issues.
    dude just stop like no one cares what you have to say, you ride a performance egg and your 5'8
    Last edited by MergatroidSkittle; Aug 27, 2014 at 04:18 AM.

6. Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    As told by a true pecker checker...

Yo HemorrhoidSpittle, let's at least see that wrist buddy. I bet you got a real hairy wrist. Oooh, lemme see your left wrist. You wear a watch? I like tan lines. I bet you're all anti-establishment and wear your watch on your right wrist don't you? What kind of iPhone do you have? Hopefully at least a 5s. I'd love to see you slip that watch right off your wrist in slo-mo... no homo. How thick are your ankles? Nothing like a cankled up teen. Hey, you're in FL right? How's your relationship with God? Yankee knows a guy down there that can get you right. I think he's visiting him now. He's thick wristed too.
    yeah i dont really know what to say of this, i think your location explains this post very well

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MergatroidSkittle View Post
    yeah i dont really know what to say of this, i think your location explains this post very well
    Don't think about what you should say, think about what you want to say. What your heart want's to say. Then say it. Be free, cankles. Be free to express yourself as you are.

8. Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    Don't think about what you should say, think about what you want to say. What your heart want's to say. Then say it. Be free, cankles. Be free to express yourself as you are.
    ok, cankles, now what

Bro you can't call him the same name he called you. First rule of SwellInfo forum is be creative and witty bro.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MergatroidSkittle View Post
    ok, cankles, now what
    You tell me wristy. You wearing a watch? You know what time it is.