Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 191
  1. #161
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Habitual liar. You have some real mommy issues.
    dude just stop like no one cares what you have to say, you ride a performance egg and your 5'8
    Last edited by MergatroidSkittle; Aug 27, 2014 at 05:18 AM.

  2. #162
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    As told by a true pecker checker...

    Yo HemorrhoidSpittle, let's at least see that wrist buddy. I bet you got a real hairy wrist. Oooh, lemme see your left wrist. You wear a watch? I like tan lines. I bet you're all anti-establishment and wear your watch on your right wrist don't you? What kind of iPhone do you have? Hopefully at least a 5s. I'd love to see you slip that watch right off your wrist in slo-mo... no homo. How thick are your ankles? Nothing like a cankled up teen. Hey, you're in FL right? How's your relationship with God? Yankee knows a guy down there that can get you right. I think he's visiting him now. He's thick wristed too.
    yeah i dont really know what to say of this, i think your location explains this post very well

  3. #163
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charleston
    Posts
    1,990
    Images
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by MergatroidSkittle View Post
    yeah i dont really know what to say of this, i think your location explains this post very well
    Don't think about what you should say, think about what you want to say. What your heart want's to say. Then say it. Be free, cankles. Be free to express yourself as you are.

  4. #164
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    Don't think about what you should say, think about what you want to say. What your heart want's to say. Then say it. Be free, cankles. Be free to express yourself as you are.
    ok, cankles, now what

  5. #165
    Bro you can't call him the same name he called you. First rule of SwellInfo forum is be creative and witty bro.

  6. #166
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charleston
    Posts
    1,990
    Images
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by MergatroidSkittle View Post
    ok, cankles, now what
    You tell me wristy. You wearing a watch? You know what time it is.

  7. #167
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Bro you can't call him the same name he called you. First rule of SwellInfo forum is be creative and witty bro.
    water you talking about i said cankles

  8. #168
    Quote Originally Posted by MergatroidSkittle View Post
    water you talking about i said cankles
    Yes bro Clemmy called you cankles too.

  9. #169
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charleston
    Posts
    1,990
    Images
    8
    Goodnight friends.

    Goodnight MergatroidSkittle.

  10. #170
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    748
    Images
    3
    Definitely not Bill.