LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Bro you can't call him the same name he called you. First rule of SwellInfo forum is be creative and witty bro.
    water you talking about i said cankles

Quote Originally Posted by MergatroidSkittle View Post
    Yes bro Clemmy called you cankles too.

Images
    Goodnight friends.

Goodnight MergatroidSkittle.

Images
    Definitely not Bill.

dude just stop like no one cares what you have to say, you ride a performance egg and your 5'8
    And I don't live with my mommy and daddy. Kelly Slater is 5'9", so I am not sure what point you are trying to make. I prefer to be my height and have some muscle mass, than to be your height and built like a twig. Maybe you will be able to impress the hipsters, but this is a surfing forum.
    BTW, I ride an egg, a 6'2" HPSB, a 6'10" funshape, and a 9'2" log. If you can't ride a variety of sticks, you are not really a surfer.
    Last edited by brewengineer; Aug 27, 2014 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    carter, these grommets are comparing peckers now. It's like RIsurfer + livesurffish on steroids. Can you intervene this locker room/game of doctor whatever it is please? yankee normally would but he's about to board a plane.
    You are correct sir in your comparison. I'm a little scared to get any deeper in this one now that Hemorrhoid Skittles is talking about dic pics and crap. I think he was on the way to the Justin Bieber forum, got lost and ended up here.

Oh and don't let the Hemorrhoid fool ya he is a troll. Back near the start of this thread he said no more pics for a while, heading back to college. Now he says he is 15. And no fukin way you can even try to say, "yeah I'm in college at 15", we have read your posts and know you are a brain dead moron.
    Last edited by rcarter; Aug 27, 2014 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    You are correct sir in your comparison. I'm a little scared to get any deeper in this one now that Hemorrhoid Skittles is talking about dic pics and crap. I think he was on the way to the Justin Bieber forum, got lost and ended up here.

Oh and don't let the Hemorrhoid fool ya he is a troll. Back near the start of this thread he said no more pics for a while, heading back to college. Now he says he is 15. And no fukin way you can even try to say, "yeah I'm in college at 15", we have read your posts and know you are a brain dead moron.
    your a dumbass I never said I was going back to college I said my brother was the entire time you ****tard do you not know how to read

I'm going to print out this thread and get it published in a psychiatric journal

your a dumbass I never said I was going back to college I said my brother was the entire time you ****tard do you not know how to read
    Punctuation, bro.