LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MergatroidSkittle View Post
    your a dumbass I never said I was going back to college I said my brother was the entire time you ****tard do you not know how to read
    See kids, this is what happens when you are young, dumb, and full of cum. So much emotion and anger, and no where to vent it. Too young to bang hindus on the reg. It is a sad state to be in.

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    I'm going to print out this thread and get it published in a psychiatric journal
    30 year olds comparing d1ck length with someone they think is 15. Not sure a medical journal is really needed.

your a dumbass I never said I was going back to college I said my brother was the entire time you ****tard do you not know how to read
    My mistake I read it again and you did say your bro.

So if you really are a 15 year old kid and you posted that lame as video slideshow then you really are the biggest dork at your school. No self respecting teenager would post that weak A$$ crap then try and defend it. Have fun at prom with your cousin Thundercu#t.

bjx61[1].jpg
    Last edited by rcarter; Aug 27, 2014 at 04:33 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty View Post
    30 year olds comparing d1ck length with someone they think is 15. Not sure a medical journal is really needed.
    Brah all I did was compliment the kid on his killer airs.

I wanna see some shove-its Megatroid.

Images
    Take off your watch dammit!

not funny

7. Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    My mistake I read it again and you did say your bro.

So if you really are a 15 year old kid and you posted that lame as video slideshow then you really are the biggest dork at your school. No self respecting teenager would post that weak A$$ crap then try and defend it. Have fun at prom with your cousin Thundercu#t.

bjx61[1].jpg
    you dont make any sense, how does me chop hoppng make me a dork and a psychpath? i bet you ride a 6'8 performace egg like your little butt buddy brewengiern

Bro. This tread died days ago. Don't try to recreate the past. It was a good tread that died and the only thing that'll pump some life into it is NEW vids of you busting airs or at least trying to punt. Just post it bro. I so end entire sessions trying to punt. It's ok bro.

you dont make any sense, how does me chop hoppng make me a dork and a psychpath? i bet you ride a 6'8 performace egg like your little butt buddy brewengiern
    Little child, making fun of peoples' choice of stick is just idiotic. We live on the East Coast where we are lucky to see more than waist high waves twice a week. Riding a HPSB in the knee high stuff all the time is moronic and pointless. I just bought a 10' G&S classic noserider. That is what you ride in the EC. You should really learn how to surf real waves before coming on here and talking trash. For the right price, I bet sandblasters will even teach you his famous move the Carolina Cutback.

10. Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Little child, making fun of peoples' choice of stick is just idiotic. We live on the East Coast where we are lucky to see more than waist high waves twice a week. Riding a HPSB in the knee high stuff all the time is moronic and pointless. I just bought a 10' G&S classic noserider. That is what you ride in the EC. You should really learn how to surf real waves before coming on here and talking trash. For the right price, I bet sandblasters will even teach you his famous move the Carolina Cutback.
    Last edited by MergatroidSkittle; Aug 30, 2014 at 02:52 PM.