LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    we. are. f@cked. because you feel no relation to other human beings

isis is hiring you and cheech are perfect

you are metarded. And I feel for those you come in contact with everyday. So NYAHHHHHHHH!

It's ok cheech......reading, spelling, writing, 'rithmetic.....all optional....isn't there a grease trap you gotta go clean out?

Just a joke! You can still go DEFCON8 though.

All you guys who are taking this Williams suicide as a personal insult from some rich Hollywood dude need to lighten up.
    Last edited by yankee; Aug 14, 2014 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    you are metarded. And I feel for those you come in contact with everyday. So NYAHHHHHHHH!
    fix my ac while you sweat b*tch boy....and i'll watch you to make sure you don't steal anything

ac/ice machine repairman

lol

It's said there's a fine line between genius and insanity. Robin Williams perhaps knew that better than most. He wasn't your typical "rich depressed Hollywood airhead" person. He was a rare man, with a rare gift.

Cleaning grease traps is below my pay grade. It's also a specialty vocation. Those who have no sense of smell, excel.
    I'm a poet.
    I know it.
    my feet show it,
    cause they smell like the ****ens.

Quote Originally Posted by ibc View Post
    It's said there's a fine line between genius and insanity. Robin Williams perhaps knew that better than most. He wasn't your typical "rich depressed Hollywood airhead" person. He was a rare man, with a rare gift.
    Not bad for a junior post, francis. Not bad at all.

Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    WAAAAAAAAAH! Poor poor rich guy. How fuggin selfish. I guess he didn't think about the innocent schlubb that found his swaying carcass.

I feel sorrier for the family of the poor black boy the pigs shot in the face for standing in the street.
    Look man, I'm not balling my eyes or planning a revolution because some comedian killed himself, but I feel for him and his family. I definitely care more about that kid who got shot or the fact that we got ground troops down in Iraq again.

Quote Originally Posted by metard View Post
    ac/ice machine repairman

lol
    I repair kitchen equipment(Mo money, less competition) but I gots a Master HVAC licence. I hate AC work. Keep me off a roof and I'll wallow in kitchen schlopp feeling bessed. I only eat at 2 places in the tri city area. Doumars in Norfolk. And El Grande Rodeo in chesp. cleanest kitchen floors I've ever laid on