LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Surf rules?????

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Rule #23 - Banging Hindu women are required, as well as bench pressing 400lbs and surfing 23 footers. All violators will be injected with Ebola and turned over to Wayne The Insane to get pounded in the a$$ American Taliban style while being bent over Roy's 23 foot wooden plank as Chuck a BooBoo pounds your face in like a latex dummy.
    Damn DPS, that is the total package right there....haha...Quote of the Year nomination

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Next thing you know he will be telling you guys he is a prince and he needs a little bit of money to get his vast fortune out of the country which he will share with you.
    Haha. Glad someone else was also expecting this to turn into a request for personal identification and routing numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Manisses View Post
    Dear AfricanSurfer,
    When can I come visit?
    Regards,
    Manisses

So is that wave the same one as in Endless Summer?

Quote Originally Posted by cackedinri View Post
    hey, dont mean to beat around the bush but are you black?

this guy archy has a new Surfing Diversity program. He will give you all the necessary surfing equipment to get involved. I'm talking board, wetsuit, stretchy waist boardshorts, Toyota Tacomas, WCT placement, scholarship to Harvard.....all that white guy **** bro, just so he can feel good about his own whiteness.

Hit him up.
    From the "Jep", I'm guessing they're Orange not black.

dawnpatrol that was awesome lol.

mr Africa,I didn't know u guys had internet let alone electricity in that part of the world,w Africa.how did u find yourself coming to a forum based out of northeast America?u speak good English aswell.are u a real African or or an American who decided to make a surf camp in Africa?its not a bad idea people pay large amounts to get driven around to surf epic waves in 3rd world countries.its a good option but not too many people want to go to Africa.I know theres got to thousands of undiscovered perfect waves in that region.i wouldn't worry about the ebola either,Africa is a big place

Hell yeah DPSUP FTW!!!!

Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by africansurfer View Post
    Jep, Senegal is pretty expensive that's also the reason why there are so few surfer here. If I get up at sunrise I can always be alone with friends in the lineup.

Local plate with vegies, ries and fish for 2USD or western style food for way to much. Beer 1 USD and coke 40 Cent. Local alcohol is super cheap and can be bought everywhere 1 ltr rom 4 USD

Beer is good

Attachment 11925

Discount to SI members is a good idea Property here is super expensive as well if the address is right

Cheers
    Welcome AfricanSurfer!! I wish you all the best of luck in getting a bunch of surfers to agree on anything but I for one think you've made a good start in creating a "rules to surf by" list. What is this list to be used for?

Quote Originally Posted by fl.surfdog View Post
    Damn DPS, that is the total package right there....haha...Quote of the Year nomination
    Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    dawnpatrol that was awesome lol
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Hell yeah DPSUP FTW!!!!
    Glad you guys enjoyed it, just doing my part making sure all rules are in the book.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    So far the info has been sort of helpful, esp re pricing. How much for lodging near the breaks? Discarding the random ebola encounter, what's the safety factor / aspect on land? How much are the women?
    Hey Yankee
    Lodging western style with toilet, shower, running water, power and internet is pretty expensive here in Senegal. As you also see on my prices.
    You can also live low life style, but then you will not be sure to have all the above mentioned. The you can get a room for 10 USD per day. We are at the end of the Sahara dessert, so nothing grows and water is precious. Morocco is the cheap "semi African" solution it's much cheaper, but then you will also have to share the good waves with 40 others.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by metard View Post
    dear mr. senegal

those are very nice rules. no one in america obeys them anymore. seriously, no one.

thanks for posting,

metard

ps. the usa is exporting 20 yr old "trustafarians" to your country
    Thanks Metard

Guess it's also due to over crowded spots and a couple of ....... can destroy any kind of lineup. We are at least so lucky to have few people in the water. So still super fun to be sharing waves with locals and tourists.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    So is that wave the same one as in Endless Summer?

From the "Jep", I'm guessing they're Orange not black.
    I am a blond Danish guy Decided to move here as it's the most amazing place I have ever been with still uncrowded nice waves. Super low crime rate and no one bather you.

Yes, the video is taken at NGor right the same wave as them surfed in the first Endlesssummer movie

One more movie here from NGor right and left