LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    Haha, Kelly's first wave. A ridiculous backside bomb. Prefect execution. Starting it off right!
    just got back from lunch and perfect timing, just turn my computer back on to kelly making the drop on his second wave haha

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieSurfer View Post
    just got back from lunch and perfect timing, just turn my computer back on to kelly making the drop on his second wave haha
    Yeah man, his first one, Perfect backside drainer, he gets a 7... Then on his next, he goes bigger, deeper, and the Hawaiian kid almost killed Kelly when his board went over the falls. 9.40... I think it is safe to say that slater is dialed in. Just making mind blowing waves. Doing what he does. Such a king out there.

Images
    Yeah man, his first one, Perfect backside drainer, he gets a 7... Then on his next, he goes bigger, deeper, and the Hawaiian kid almost killed Kelly when his board went over the falls. 9.40... I think it is safe to say that slater is dialed in. Just making mind blowing waves. Doing what he does. Such a king out there.
    yeah I can only imagine that from kelly's perspective seeing that board sucking up the face as he's tucked in the barrel haha. this is going to be an awesome show!

i enjoy watching slater school dudes in good surf soooo much better than i like watching pros grovel in HB mush.

if the swell holds like this (and it's supposed to) jimmy slade is gonna win this thing.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ihatelongboarders View Post
    i enjoy watching slater school dudes in good surf soooo much better than i like watching pros grovel in HB mush.

if the swell holds like this (and it's supposed to) jimmy slade is gonna win this thing.
    Yeah man, he just destroyed heat #1. Did you see Glenn Hall? The poor Irish kid. Man, did he look shook. His first wave, dropped in, pumped way outside on the face and bailed over the back. No barrel attempt. 3rd wave, he gets into a nice, deep barrel and then got shredded on the inside. Missed the ski. He waved off the ski to try and paddle back out, took another 10 footer on the dome. You could see him looking at it until the last second, like duck dive? and then he bailed. Skis came to get him.... I think Kelly was out there giving him priority when he took that last one, like Kid, go out there, get a big one, its all you, lets see what you got....

Dude got eaten up and he look shook afterwards. Dude didn't want anything to do with that and I don't blame him one bit.

Images
    i find it so ironic the little clip they just played before the heat started had taj mention how he was thinking about how he's going to make the drop/take off on his first wave at night before the comp and low and behold he goes for the first wave of the heat and goes straight down hahaha. made it back out to the lineup in a heart beat though, guy is a machine!

Yeah man, he just destroyed heat #1. Did you see Glenn Hall? The poor Irish kid. Man, did he look shook. His first wave, dropped in, pumped way outside on the face and bailed over the back. No barrel attempt. 3rd wave, he gets into a nice, deep barrel and then got shredded on the inside. Missed the ski. He waved off the ski to try and paddle back out, took another 10 footer on the dome. You could see him looking at it until the last second, like duck dive? and then he bailed. Skis came to get him.... I think Kelly was out there giving him priority when he took that last one, like Kid, go out there, get a big one, its all you, lets see what you got....

Dude got eaten up and he look shook afterwards. Dude didn't want anything to do with that and I don't blame him one bit.
    glenn hall is from oz but reps Ireland for some reason. he's really not good.

anyone else having problems with asp website. i f-ing hate that site. never works on my computer even though all my programs are up to date. then watch it on my phone and it works for two hours and then the word youtube just shows up across the screen. then i cant mirror it from my ipad to the tv cuz for some reason asp doesnt want you to. fing pissed.

Images
    I love this contest so much! Kelly is too damn good. So glad the swell is really kicking too. Truly incredible to watch.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SJerzSrfr View Post
    anyone else having problems with asp website. i f-ing hate that site. never works on my computer even though all my programs are up to date. then watch it on my phone and it works for two hours and then the word youtube just shows up across the screen. then i cant mirror it from my ipad to the tv cuz for some reason asp doesnt want you to. fing pissed.
    Watch it from youtube.