LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 7 of 35 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Images
    Sickest contest I've seen in memory, but I can't remember my name sometimes. Taj's waves were mutants, I love me some tb. So amped for tomorrow. Id be scared just sitting in a boat in the channel.

hedge's wave was ****ing ridiculous....dude is gona win

Watched that whole event yesterday...Crazy...CJ getting grabbed by that beast and being pulled over...I crap my pants in the winter when that happens to me...and the wave is a dribble compared to that thick ass monster.

Images
    Tis another bump up my fellow frothers, got about 15 mins until the webcast starts. here is an embedded feed of the live webcast, enjoy!

anybody have a vid of the CJ annihilation?

Hobgood over the falls, just unreal

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    anybody have a vid of the CJ annihilation?
    didn't look that bad really...just went over the falls into the whitewater.

The drop by Hedge was the gnarliest drop I've ever seen there. I thought he was a goner then pulled it off. Literally air dropped into the barrel and bottom turned inside the lip of the edge of the barrel.

hahahahahahaha i think hedge has won ONE 'qs and not a single WCT. pump the brakes there bud

stinkbug, didn't look that bad? Have you ever gone OTF on a wave even half that size at a break of consequence? Yeah, we didn't see him air drop but it happened. Dude had no board at the end and the wave impolitely disrobed him of his rash guard jersey.

As for Hedge, was he the 10 score from yesterday? I think I saw that clip. Agreed. I've never seen another clip where a dude looked to be eating it so bad then made it. Straight vert and then complete composure. Props to that man.

Images
    Looking so good out there again today. Not quite as big as of yet, but "Huge Swell is coming" is all over the bottom of the screen. I am hoping they can have the finals in conditions like yesterday. I can't remember watching an ASP event and feeling anxious/nervous for the top 35 guys on the planet as I watch them start to paddle in. I can't even imagine the adrenaline and the pressure out there during heats like that. Knowing it's your turn and that you have to pick off whatever monster decides to roll through the lineup next. Throw caution to the wind and say fu** it. Man, so impressive. Hats off to anyone that is out getting waves there this whole week. So heavy.