LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Images

Can someone foward this to Eddie Rothman? Or Kala? Justice for Honu.

Just want to spread this picture in hopes that some street justice is brought to these two guys. Popped up in my newsfeed w/ a petition. I know Eddie won't probly see it, but the dudes pictured need a serious pounding.

Kooks.jpg

Images
    kooks 2.jpg

kooks 3.jpg

Not sure how you guys get pics to be bigger in posts but here's a couple more.

that's effed up. no respect. maybe they'll get taught some another way...

well before you set these two up for a potential nature lovers beat down... are you sure they didn't find a dead turtle on the beach and pose with it? Or is it confirmed these two found a live turtle, slit its throat and started a photoshoot?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by nkh422 View Post
    that's effed up. no respect. maybe they'll get taught some another way...
    Fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by MFitz73 View Post
    well before you set these two up for a potential nature lovers beat down... are you sure they didn't find a dead turtle on the beach and pose with it? Or is it confirmed these two found a live turtle, slit its throat and started a photoshoot?
    Yeah, everything I've found thus far indicates that they found the turtle living and killed it. Popped up in my fb, there was a petition going for them to be prosecuted. Corroborated with a couple of other sources.

unfortunately I was assuming something got ahold of the turtle and the guys found it that way. Gave them the benefit of the doubt I guess. My issue with it was I can't think of why anyone would want to memorialize their finding of a dead, throat slit turtle with smiling photos for their twitterface pages, and that alone showed a lack of respect for their surroundings.

Images
    My issue with it was I can't think of why anyone would want to memorialize their finding of a dead, throat slit turtle with smiling photos for their twitterface pages, and that alone showed a lack of respect for their surroundings.
    If that were the case I don't think I would've posted...and I'm with you 110% on the lack of respect thing. In my worldview, that alone is enough to warrant some retribution. Bury the turtle and honor it.

Karma!

Agreed, just hope it comes back to em one way or another. I hate seeing stuff like that, makes me sick.
    Last edited by nkh422; Aug 15, 2014 at 06:17 PM.

unfortunately I was assuming something got ahold of the turtle and the guys found it that way. Gave them the benefit of the doubt I guess. My issue with it was I can't think of why anyone would want to memorialize their finding of a dead, throat slit turtle with smiling photos for their twitterface pages, and that alone showed a lack of respect for their surroundings.
    this issue appears clearer with alcohol-fogged glasses.
    put another way they probably would not have done this when the bottle was full.
    things changed when the bottle was empty. (hiccup).