LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Morning

Good Morning

I saw seldoms post a few days back after I banned myself from posting and unplugging for a few weeks and decided that I would create a real account to view pictures/videos and join decent conversation.

I posted under something I cant remember back in 08, then I went to SurfingWasteland for a few good years, took a hiatus and came back as hayduke where I attempted to be a dingus like everyone else. It was a good time for while, until the EC ding repair thread then it got annoying so I unplugged for a bit. I am back as myself.

Emass, I wanted to reach out to specifically because you were a target for hayduke hate and say while I do not agree with your views on old heads in my area, its reassuring to have someone else happy just to be in a lineup. I hated on carvers because thats what hayduke does. I will probably never own one, not because I dont want one, but because I am too poor to even buy a new mini-logo.

Those of you who may surf on the Narragansett side of Rhode Island, would recognize my gray van with utah plates. If you were curious, yes I lived there for a year and no I didnt drive all the way back to Rhode Island just for one day of waves.

Glad to see some of you guys scored during bertha, I know I did along with 600 other dudes from various parts of North America.

Images
    Good deal & good morning. Blessings upon you for your honesty and positive 'tude.

Hey man, Right on. I know who you are. I'm the guy with the surf racks on the side of his bicycle with either a 6'0 or 6'7 Campbell bros in it. I'm always riding Bonzers. First light sessions. I've seen you plenty. Say hi sometime, in or out of the water.
    Got a smoke grey Volvo too. Look for either one of these boards.
    Me. (2).jpg

Quote Originally Posted by kpd73 View Post
    Hey man, Right on. I know who you are. I'm the guy with the surf racks on the side of his bicycle with either a 6'0 or 6'7 Campbell bros in it. I'm always riding Bonzers. First light sessions. I've seen you plenty. Say hi sometime, in or out of the water.
    Got a smoke grey Volvo too. Look for either one of these boards.
    Me. (2).jpg
    haha man, I passed you twice at 430 the other morning. the second time I was gonna stop and give you a ride but we were almost in the parking lot haha. We have talked a few times in the past at matunuck I am pretty sure. I am jealous of your bonzer collection, I was admiring them in your car a few weeks back

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan McCall View Post
    haha man, I passed you twice at 430 the other morning. the second time I was gonna stop and give you a ride but we were almost in the parking lot haha. We have talked a few times in the past at matunuck I am pretty sure. I am jealous of your bonzer collection, I was admiring them in your car a few weeks back
    That's You? hahaha! Killer. Yeah it's just those two and ONE more on the way...and thanks for the thought. I've been biking since I was a kid and just never stopped. I hate driving. I've gone through periods of 7 months to a year with no car and been fine. Loved it actually. I'm designed for Adventure. This is a rad connection and Really what it's all about. See you out there man.

Images
    Much respect Ryan. I like how both you dudes roll, I say southern ri si meet up.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Much respect Ryan. I like how both you dudes roll, I say southern ri si meet up.
    yes yes burlingame why not...lets wait for a well-behaved storm. like bertha.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    iv noticed a lot the northerners are a lot more friendlier than the mid atlantic region.if I saw some dudes walking with boards id hit a big puddle and splash them,these guys pick each other up.would be awesome if all surfers were that cool

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan McCall View Post
    I saw seldoms post a few days back after I banned myself from posting and unplugging for a few weeks and decided that I would create a real account to view pictures/videos and join decent conversation.

I posted under something I cant remember back in 08, then I went to SurfingWasteland for a few good years, took a hiatus and came back as hayduke where I attempted to be a dingus like everyone else. It was a good time for while, until the EC ding repair thread then it got annoying so I unplugged for a bit. I am back as myself.

Emass, I wanted to reach out to specifically because you were a target for hayduke hate and say while I do not agree with your views on old heads in my area, its reassuring to have someone else happy just to be in a lineup. I hated on carvers because thats what hayduke does. I will probably never own one, not because I dont want one, but because I am too poor to even buy a new mini-logo.

Those of you who may surf on the Narragansett side of Rhode Island, would recognize my gray van with utah plates. If you were curious, yes I lived there for a year and no I didnt drive all the way back to Rhode Island just for one day of waves.

Glad to see some of you guys scored during bertha, I know I did along with 600 other dudes from various parts of North America.
    dood - hayduke didn't come across as a hater. more of an organic surfer no more confrontational than the
    rest of us.

Solid thread dude, love the transparency, cool you two dudes know each other too. Small world. I often wonder how many of youse guys I've shared waves with and didn't even realize it. Most would never guess who I am in real life, I bet I don't match the DPSUP image you guys probably have of me. Not everything is as it seems.