close ad [x]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: For the Dads

Images

For the Dads

Dad's keep yer li'l trolls out of the water. It's too crowded already, I never encouraged any of my three kids to go into the ocean. that's three less people in the line up.

You're very welcome.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by chicharronne View Post
    Dad's keep yer li'l trolls out of the water. It's too crowded already, I never encouraged any of my three kids to go into the ocean. that's three less people in the line up.

You're very welcome.
    The best surfers seem to be the ones that didn't have a surfing dad, or weren't pushed into the water as kids.

Spending time with your kids is important imo. It doesn't matter if its surfing, skating or kicking a soccer ball. I take my 8 yr old daughter surfing, fishing, swimming and I coach her basketball team. I encourage her to explore new things and activities all the time and she loves it.

metard has a family!

Quote Originally Posted by metard View Post
    Spending time with your kids is important imo. It doesn't matter if its surfing, skating or kicking a soccer ball. I take my 8 yr old daughter surfing, fishing, swimming and I coach her basketball team. I encourage her to explore new things and activities all the time and she loves it.
    Concur with that. Build a good foundation, 'cause something happens when they turn 13 or so.

Images
    And then it gets worse at 17 and then after 25 they seem to settle down.....remember.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    metard has a family!
    he also told us he's a girl and a line cook at waffle house.

great story and great post.

Quote Originally Posted by metard View Post
    Metard has baby tards? Wow, he even has a positive Mr. Brady attitude now…you ok Metard?

Place this code at the end of your tag: