LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    The info says they use a stringerless eps core but the pic def shows a stringer?

I may be a little bias since I work at SUPERbrand... The quality and design of our boards are hard to match. We have a Shapers' Collective designing our boards. The collective is a team of shapers from around the world collaborating to design the best possible shortboard, and includes Lynn Shell from the Outer Banks. (read more here http://www.superbranded.com/shapers-...-our-factories).

The Answer is a high performance board, most of our team rides them when competing. The Craft II from Dion Agius is a fast, easy to turn, all around board. Almost like a fish hidden inside a shortboard. If you are an expert surfer that aims at competition, then that could be a great choice.

Hope it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Bengoem View Post
    The Answer is a high performance board. The Craft II from Dion Agius is a fast, easy to turn, all around board. Almost like a fish hidden inside a shortboard. If you are an expert surfer that aims at competition, then that could be a great choice.
    Expert surfers aiming at competition would describe, uh, almost no one on this Forum. With all due respect.

Also, choosing a sublime, mellow, understated name for your product, e.g., 'The Answer,' might set up some unrealistic expectations with the right coast slop surfers.

One man's humble opinion.

I'm a fan of most Super shapes. Though I agree with "The Answer" being completely misleading to those of us who need a different answer for East Coast surfing, they have so many other shapes that fit well as an every day board. I'm a huge fan of the Madness 2, and I'm on my 3rd board of that shape (been surfing this shape for 2 years.) I've surfed this shape from knee high to overhead and haven't regretted paddling out with it. I also like the Craft 2 and the Vapors. I sell surfboards for a living, and I sell the most of the Craft 2 and Madness 2. The Craft 2 is like the Dumpster Diver on roids, and the Vapors to me is more of a stomach high+ board, though I've seen people excel in smaller slop with the Future Flex Vapors. If you're interested in a 6'0 Madness 2, give me a shout because I'm getting rid of one of my older ones. All of the shapes I've mentioned are safe bets for me though

I have a 5'6" super spv. It's an awesome board. It's kinda like the dfr but with a lower entry rocker. I mostly use it when I go on trips or with waist high+ waves that have a punch to it. It's very responsive, kinda like riding a skateboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Bengoem View Post
    I may be a little bias since I work at SUPERbrand... The quality and design of our boards are hard to match. We have a Shapers' Collective designing our boards. The collective is a team of shapers from around the world collaborating to design the best possible shortboard, and includes Lynn Shell from the Outer Banks. (read more here http://www.superbranded.com/shapers-...-our-factories).

The Answer is a high performance board, most of our team rides them when competing. The Craft II from Dion Agius is a fast, easy to turn, all around board. Almost like a fish hidden inside a shortboard. If you are an expert surfer that aims at competition, then that could be a great choice.

Hope it helps.
    My co-workers husband is Kyle.

I picked up a marzo model - Wasnt SUPER (Hahaha get it) pumped on it. Works better in bigger surf, but those days are few and far between

<insert advertisement here>

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    <insert advertisement here>

posts by op .... 3

post by rep .... <on cue>

advertising....... pretty much

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Expert surfers aiming at competition would describe, uh, almost no one on this Forum. With all due respect.

One man's humble opinion.
    lol. you DO amuse.