LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: For the Dads

2014NICOSURF.jpg
    My two oldest surf but were never "pushed" into doing it.They just did it I guess because they saw their father, uncles, and cousins all doing it. Same with fishing and hunting. My youngest never seemed too interested so I never bother him about it. He was on the beach Wednesday while I surfed. He said he wanted to go in. I took him down Thursday PM and pushed him into a few. He had a blast.

When I asked him what was his favorite part of surfing he said, 'Duck Diving'

Quote Originally Posted by metard View Post
    Spending time with your kids is important imo. It doesn't matter if its surfing, skating or kicking a soccer ball. I take my 8 yr old daughter surfing, fishing, swimming and I coach her basketball team. I encourage her to explore new things and activities all the time and she loves it.
    lol I don't think u should be anywhere near children.im calling john walsh on you

awesome story.
    3 of my 4 kids surf, the other will soon enough. Makes for a great garage full of boards!

Quote Originally Posted by baddy trailerpark View Post
    he also told us he's a girl and a line cook at waffle house.
    it's no fun when i break character and post all serious

back to being metard

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer View Post
    Metard has baby tards? Wow, he even has a positive Mr. Brady attitude now…you ok Metard?

no worries dog, i'm fine

won't happen again

Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    lol I don't think u should be anywhere near children.im calling john walsh on you

lol