LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Slater wins at J-Bay

He dominated. A cut above the rest.

unbelievable....hopefully if he wins 9 (probably should be 'when' at this point) the greater sports community will recognize it.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    unbelievable....hopefully if he wins 9 (probably should be 'when' at this point) the greater sports community will recognize it.
    Slater is great!!!! not even a question.....I'm personally a fanning fan tho.

It must be so demoralizing for Taj, Mick, A.I. et al. Like being on th PGA at the same time as Tiger.

yeah, they should have an honorary first place for those guys and just let kelly surf in his own league. would it be correct to say that he's the most dominant athlete in any sport of all time? i mean, 8 WORLD titles, not US titles like mlb and nfl, on top of that, how many pro heats and events has he won?

Slater=Ridiculous

Images
    the guy is ******* redonkulous....he owned everyone he faced at jbay

Images
    slater is the kind of athlete that can do anything. had he chosen any other sport i am sure he would be a professional in it. hes not just athletic but he's smart. two very dangerous combinations. the greatest athlete of all time no doubt. name one person who has performed on an international level like him. and wouldnt you know hes from the right coast!!

Slater is just straight unstoppable at this point...

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    IFFFF????? the only way he will not get #9 is if someone in the top 5 wins the next 3 events and slater gets 17th or lower for all of them.

his 9th world title is in the bag!... not bad for a florida boy!!!