LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Any body see this? I could care less but I thought you all would be interested

Let's see a bill of sale, a cleared check, and bank account records. I'm calling BS. He made up the whole thing and went to the press. They'll print anything these days.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Let's see a bill of sale, a cleared check, and bank account records. I'm calling BS. He made up the whole thing and went to the press. They'll print anything these days.
    I am out of it Have Fun

Roy=Wayne.

wyanetheinsaaaane....that's your poseur hayzeus effing keerist island-lurking sheep herding child molesting mentor the gnome.

the gnome = the FLAwankingInsaaaneOne
    Last edited by yankee; Aug 18, 2014 at 02:51 AM.

The link he provided has a date of 30 days ago. If this were at all legit there would've been more coverage for a 7-figure surfboard sold since then.

Roy=Wayne.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    wyanetheinsaaaane....that's your poseur hayzeus effing keerist island-lurking sheep herding child molesting mentor the gnome.
    I figured it out. You have an image to live up to. You are trying to win that big award. And I am the guy who takes heaps of abuse. Come clean tank come clean. It is alright man you are able to receive that forgiveness.............Okay dramas over I am sure I will hear from you again.

Quote Originally Posted by MY SAVIOR View Post
    I figured it out. You have an image to live up to. You are trying to win that big award. And I am the guy who takes heaps of abuse. Come clean tank come clean. It is alright man you are able to receive that forgiveness.............Okay dramas over I am sure I will hear from you again.
    There's a reason that you try to 'convert' children, and not adults. It's because you're a perv. Cut & dried. You need to come clean & stop ruining lives, freaky.

What a kook tread this is already!! Good work Wayne [Roy].

You've got a lot of catching up to do, wayneperv:

A lot of people believed in Creflo Dollar; at least enough to give him enough tithes to afford a Rolls-Royces, a private jet, a million-dollar home, and a $2.5 million apartment in New York City. They were all shocked when they found out that Creflo strangled his 15-year-old daughter and beat her with a shoe for staying out late.

Pastor Long was famous for his sermons on the “sin” of homosexuality so we were all surprised when, in 2010, four boys came forward to accuse him of molesting them. The New Birth Missionary Baptist Church denied the 2010 allegations, but he settled out of court with five complainants anyway.

Everybody laughed at Harold Camping when he predicted that May 21st, 2011 would be the end of the world. But Harold laughed all the way to the bank. Turns out, he’d convinced his parishioners to give him all of their money since the world was over anyway. By the time May 21st came and went, Reverend Camping had reportedly raked in a cool $80 million.

When Pastor Hornbuckle started out in 1986, he certainly seemed like a man of God. He raised his congregation from just 15 members to thousands in just six years. But it all came crashing down when he was accused and convicted of drugging and raping three women. He won’t be released from prison until 2020.

Back in 1994, Deacon Lyons was the highly-respected president of the National Baptist Convention. So when he was arrested for embezzlement, his supporters believed him when he said it was just the white man out to bring him down. Unfortunately, the accusations turned out to be true. Henry had stolen more than $4 million from the organization’s 10 million members during the few years that he was president.

Pastor Swaggart was one of the biggest names in televangialism. His empire had 10,000 employees and brought in over $12 million a year. Then in 1988, he was caught with a prostitute in a motel — and when he tearfully repented on television, his fans forgave him. That is until two years later when he was caught sleeping with another prostitute. Sex scandals, lawsuits and a lien by the IRS eventually brought his empire crashing down around him.
    Last edited by yankee; Aug 18, 2014 at 03:02 AM.