LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Let us not also forget the good reverend Jim Bakker and his PTL scamming, stealing and Jessica Hanh bangin' ways. He only served about five years though.

Images
    Tread?

Quote Originally Posted by cjtst11 View Post
    Let us not also forget the good reverend Jim Bakker and his PTL scamming, stealing and Jessica Hahn bangin' ways. He only served about five years though.
    Right on.
    Maybe waynetheinsaaaane hooked up with Tammy Faye's 2' long eyelashes & that's why he's brain-damaged.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Let's see a bill of sale, a cleared check, and bank account records. I'm calling BS. He made up the whole thing and went to the press. They'll print anything these days.
    this is also my take.
    (the money could actually cross hands; then he gives it back and they both go "SUCKERS!")

What I find most shocking of all in that article is that Roy is only 53! Based on the pics I have seen and his vids I would have sworn that fuker was like early 70's. Roy ever heard of sun screen you prun faced wrinkly bastard.

A couple of months ago I was on another website (not surf related) when a guy posted a question about surfboards as "wall art".

I provided a link to Roy and stated that his boards were well-crafted but probably not much in the water, and went on to state that Roy was quite the oddball and has publicly expressed some strong anti-Semitic behavior on other websites.

Within an hour or so (maybe less), Roy had joined the website as a member and immediately stated that my post was "slanderous" and a bunch of other nonsense. I didn't bother responding because I didn't wish to turn that particular site into another SI...those guys just wouldn't be able to handle it.

So...besides being the oddest duck in the water, it appears that Roy is a serial internet stalker as well. Pathetic.

Images
    I wonder if there's software for stuff like that, I mean I guess there must be.

Quote Originally Posted by MY SAVIOR View Post
    You have an image to live up to...And I am the guy who takes heaps of abuse and plays the victim. Just like Jesus, so apparently I'm living up to an image as well.
    Damn Wayne, I'm glad you came to temrs with everything. Liberating huh?

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    A couple of months ago I was on another website (not surf related) when a guy posted a question about surfboards as "wall art".

I provided a link to Roy and stated that his boards were well-crafted but probably not much in the water, and went on to state that Roy was quite the oddball and has publicly expressed some strong anti-Semitic behavior on other websites.

Within an hour or so (maybe less), Roy had joined the website as a member and immediately stated that my post was "slanderous" and a bunch of other nonsense. I didn't bother responding because I didn't wish to turn that particular site into another SI...those guys just wouldn't be able to handle it.

So...besides being the oddest duck in the water, it appears that Roy is a serial internet stalker as well. Pathetic.
    I think we should get on like knitting forums and sh!t like that and talk about Roy and see if he joins them.

Images

I believe that you could care less.

I, however, couldn't.