• Walked down the beach to a new spot nearby

19 39.58%
  • Sounded the alarm! and demanded everyone get out of the water

3 6.25%
  • Gone home

10 20.83%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    So when I was 14 I flew with my pops from Myrtle Beach to Ocean Isle NC. His buddy was a pilot and owned a small 6 man twin prop plane. We flew along the coast line for a portion of the way. I still remember seeing around 8-12 shadows from 4-8 ft long. These were all within 100 ft to 100 yards from the swimers and surfers each time I saw one.
    Similar thing, took a biplane cruise over Key West. Pilot banked us in over the shallows off the beaches & hayzeus effing keerist, there were thousands of bull sharks. Beeg bastards, too.

Also saw from the air what I believe to be waynetheinsaaaane's prison camp where he keeps the kiddies for indoctrination & abuse. Oh sorry same thing. Tried to alert FLA CPS but the gps coordinates got lost.

Sharks, thunder & lighting don't stop me. Going to die someday might as well go doing what i love.
    Drowning is the real killer.

Images
    dudes i mean mug the shark and ask him what hes doing in my line up, and thats when i start to get real angry, i ask him if he has ever head of robert e. lee or stonewall jackson? when the shark doesnt answer, i slit its throat..

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    I voted that you should go home. Not what I would do; that's what YOU should do.
    And Yankee pulls waaaaayyyy out in front on HOTY 2014!!!

Similar thing, took a biplane cruise over Key West. Pilot banked us in over the shallows off the beaches & hayzeus effing keerist, there were thousands of bull sharks. Beeg bastards, too.

Also saw from the air what I believe to be waynetheinsaaaane's prison camp where he keeps the kiddies for indoctrination & abuse. Oh sorry same thing. Tried to alert FLA CPS but the gps coordinates got lost.
    Good man for trying to alert CPS.

If my name was Thad, I would be a big pvssy, too.

Stay out of the water!

Giving the shark a nod of approval and standing your ground was not an option, so I'm calling you out.

Shark's are my friend...I banged Mary Lee more than once...where the Fvck you think the gnome and WaynetheInsane came from...yup, my nut...not necessarily proud of that.

My $.02.

And if you don't like it, lick it...d!ck!
    Last edited by Koki Barrels; Aug 19, 2014 at 03:46 AM.

Probably leave a brown wake behind me on the way back to the beach.

I voted that you should go home. Not what I would do; that's what YOU should do.
    That's good mathematics bro

Quote Originally Posted by Moon dog View Post
    Meth is the real killer.
    Bingo.

When's the last time you watched back to back to back home runs hit? In this tread, from rcarter, then KB, then DosXX.

You boys deserve some celebratory forearm butting at home plate.

Quote Originally Posted by Koki Barrels View Post
    ...I banged Mary Lee more than once..
    me too. in her screened-in back porch.
    but then she moved on to higher quality guys.