• Walked down the beach to a new spot nearby

19 39.58%
  • Sounded the alarm! and demanded everyone get out of the water

3 6.25%
  • Gone home

10 20.83%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Nah man I'm out of that gay crap! I will say we need 2 other options on the poll:

1. Call for Yankee who will unleash the hate of all hate on the shark, yell at it and generally make it feel terrible about itself untill it gives up and swims away crying (sharks don't have tear ducts) like a latex rapist to his barn.

or

2. Call for Shredmachine who will slap the shark so hard that it will cry (sharks don't have tear ducts) then carry it to the beach and bench press the sh!t out of it to impress the hindus.
    You forgot option...

3. Pull a Fitzpedo on the fvck@...dive off your board and kick that bast@rd for snakin' your wave.

Just doing my part, SS...
    Last edited by Koki Barrels; Aug 19, 2014 at 10:33 PM.

60% of the time, it works every time...

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    Nah man I'm out of that gay crap! I will say we need 2 other options on the poll:

1. Call for Yankee who will unleash the hate of all hate on the shark, yell at it and generally make it feel terrible about itself untill it gives up and swims away crying (sharks don't have tear ducts) like a latex rapist to his barn.

or

2. Call for Shredmachine who will slap the shark so hard that it will cry (sharks don't have tear ducts) then carry it to the beach and bench press the sh!t out of it to impress the hindus.
    Hatin' on a large shark, that's a tall order carter. But since you placed your req on SI Forum, I'll see what I can do.

I'd still pay good money, and lots of it, if lil shiiite shart snuffer could be dropped into a shallow water zone that is loaded with bull sharks & then we just film it......see who is the big boss then.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    I'd still pay good money, and lots of it, if lil shiiite shart snuffer could be dropped into a shallow water zone that is loaded with bull sharks & then we just film it......see who is the big boss then.
    Hahahaha we'll even give him a blade just to be fair.

I've seen so many Sharks- I usually just keep my feet and arms up for a bit. If I'm feeling super paranoid which happens more often when I'm alone on dawn patrol with all the fish feeding I'll head in for a "Water Break."

Nonetheless, I surf Cape Lookout a couple times a year and it is ripe with sharkies. I see enough sharks each time I make it out there to make pretty much every other location I surf seem domesticated.

Quote Originally Posted by MrJames View Post
    I've seen so many Sharks- I usually just keep my feet and arms up for a bit. If I'm feeling super paranoid which happens more often when I'm alone on dawn patrol with all the fish feeding I'll head in for a "Water Break."

Nonetheless, I surf Cape Lookout a couple times a year and it is ripe with sharkies. I see enough sharks each time I make it out there to make pretty much every other location I surf seem domesticated.
    i surfed in australia for a year.
    north carolina has more sharks.

Images
    i never see the shark. i always run into the guy/girl/kid that saw the shark yesterday/this morning/just now. seems to happen to me pretty much every time i'm at the beach, this summer. if the sighting is current and i am with my boy, i get out. if it's just me, i paddle in the other direction for a few yards - not that it matters, more like a reflex.

statistically, it's not worth worrying about. i have a far better chance of dying in a car wreck on the way to Wilmington than getting attacked by a shark in CB.

I'd jump off my board, call 911 and float there until they rescued me.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    I'd jump off my board, call 911 and float there until they rescued me.
    wow, i think that happened recently, but i heard the board was a kayak in the story ....

the past few days the forum's as flat as the Atlantic......

I went fishing the other day,wont even tell u what I caught and how many.monmouth county people,beware that is all.ps....sharks.all sharks.baby sharks.meaning poppa and momma were close by.and this is cast out from the beach maybe 30 yards.