LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    You're still a limp diiiick with an impotent clown act. Guvment owns your ass, bought & paid for by your own tax dollars. You're just so dumbass that you look in the mirror & think that what you see is a good thing.

The boogie board ban.....how can you possibly think this is something that requires thought / debate / has merits?

Does your wife know that you use the pump when she needs a piece? Or do you just place a call for carter to 'come' over?
    Last edited by yankee; Aug 18, 2014 at 10:43 PM.

Parks Department response: "Boogie boards will be allowed in open sections of beaches through Labor Day, as long as they do not create an unsafe condition."

http://gothamist.com/2014/08/15/rock..._board_ban.php

If they try to ban it I would hope you all go protest and fight for your rights, that is going too far with taking away freedoms. Yankee is 100% right on this one. People need to wake the F up and realize what is going on. If I heard surfing was being banned in my area I would be fighting any way I could without going to jail.

Images
    If your local, I hope your fighting this, just ridiculous the restrictiveness of the government here. Life is risky, sometime accidents happen here. Train your lifeguards, and expect accidents to happen from time to time. People get hurt in the ocean all the time, but to limit how people enjoy the ocean is just a scapegoat tactic.

Reminds me of the story where if you put the frog in a pot of cold water, then slowly turn up the heat, it won't know it's gonna boil. Just sits there and dies. Toss that same frog into the boiling water and it jumps right out.

The water is heating up slowly, if you let it.

Images
    I'd make the trip down for a paddle out in protest or something of the like.

http://www.horsenecksurfrescue.com/Rules2.php

They've got the same sort of rules in Massachusetts, I'm always surprised when I hear that anybody manages to surf there.

Didn't know that about Horseneck's. If you want to surf, a much better break is close by.

I love freedumb!!!

to the all the guys fighting for our freedumbs, well done, bang up job gents!

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    I love freedumb!!!

to the all the guys fighting for our freedumbs, well done, bang up job gents!

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
    Meh, if you live in NY, you should expect this sh1t. That is why blasters and I rep the south.