LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: friday/saturday

it sucked this morning, should have gotten some sleep. at least the lifeguards let us surf (float) until 10:30

Quote Originally Posted by jbird View Post
    Anyone know of any good high tide spots in OCMD.
    dude you nailed the question...glassy and chest high in OCMD this morning but even at 6 a.m. the mid tide going to high was starting to mess things up all over town.

Quote Originally Posted by South Bethany View Post
    dude you nailed the question...glassy and chest high in OCMD this morning but even at 6 a.m. the mid tide going to high was starting to mess things up all over town.
    Tide was too fat just after sun up and I think I should have known that due to the FULL MOON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by South Bethany View Post
    Yup. I got about three good rides till it became dumpy closeouts and less sets. Still managed to get one here and there, but once the tide was in that was it. It's so frustrating when the size and wind are there but the bottom or tides make it crap. Seems to be such a common problem in the summer on delmarva.

Didn't even think that there was a full moon last night! But I do remember noticing it. Due to the current condition of the breaks I definately would've had lower expectations.

Lets hope we get something rideable for tommorrows wake up.