LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Bro, look at any other well-maintained message board and they have stickies with things like this so that no time or bandwidth is wasted on established info that can be simply archived as a reference. You're telling me that wouldn't be better than getting the same answers (no guarantee you will in any tread) again and again in between getting it derailed for any number of reasons that doesn't necessarily have to be someone saying they're sick of redundancy. Heck, rcarter could post another pic of a phallic surfboard or metard can post a few memes and it's a safe bet that will happen.

You like sorting through more crap than you have to? I know I'm not alone here in saying I don't. And it's nothing that noobs should take personally.

btw, good use of SI glossary terms with wetsuite!
    Emass, you are a good guy and a NE surf brah, but don't patronize me about well maintained message boards. I invented well maintained message boards when you was still in diapers. That's what it is to be old -- you get diapers, I get Depends. BTW, I also invented the internet. That Al Gore is a lying sack of southeastern siberian sheep sh*t.

Quote Originally Posted by Agabinet View Post
    Emass, you are a good guy and a NE surf brah, but don't patronize me about well maintained message boards. I invented well maintained message boards when you was still in diapers. That's what it is to be old -- you get diapers, I get Depends. BTW, I also invented the internet. That Al Gore is a lying sack of southeastern siberian sheep sh*t.
    haha braddah, well since you invented it, please destroy it! World will be a better place

By the way, I want to start surfing and I want to know whether I should buy a board or not.

Also I want to know what color of surfboard goes faster and when.

I also want to know if I can put trucks on the bottom of my surfamaboard and get some abec 36 bearings and put tires on it for cruising the skate park for hindus on days when the surf is down!

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    That's in the first one right? I'd seen the other before that one, when they are both charging everything in sight at will up in Alaska. Then I saw the first and was a bit surprised at what you mentioned. I wouldn't say he backed down, just lived to charge another day and look at the bombs we are talking about in that case. It's ok not to charge those every time. The funniest was when they talk about getting thrown in the washer on a hold down and remaining calm and imagining that you're moving through the discotec with wahines all around. What a great concept for mental imagery during a time of potential for panic.
    Yes, I enjoyed the discotec analogy with getting held under. Personally, I'm not seeing the connection with the two activities. I think it's more of a "find a happy place" deal. Check with Lloyd C. for more on how that worked out.

Regarding < TC bailing, I'm thinking of the episode where he claimed to have hurt his shoulder while working out. He was then given Jet Ski chauffeuring duties, and ended up driving the thing over the falls. Biblical wreck.

So you have Storm Surfers the movie and Storm Surfers the show (it's like 6 episodes or something). Most of the footage is all the same, and all of it takes places in Australia. I don't recall any Alaska trips...could be wrong.

Storm Surfers 3D, is that different from another movie? Maybe I've seen the movie and some of the shows. Not sure now!