LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Hi Gus,
    As a fellow Charlestonian, I feel like I need to welcome you to our forum properly. How is your relationship with Jesus? How do you feel about sexual relations with people of the Hindu faith? Anyways, don't trust things you see in surf reports more than a day or two out. The weather is not so easy to predict, and waves rely on the weather. I hope you have thick skin and don't mind the occasional bench off. If you can handle that, I am sure you will be ripping on gnomes in no time, just like the rest of this dysfunctional internet family.

Cheers,
    Brew
    Lots of Charlestonians here it seems. Very nice.

10-4. I have noticed you can't trust the reports. But you don't see 4 ft pop up on the radar that much during the summer.

And despite the report, we actually had some pretty nice sets on Friday afternoon/ Saturday morning...relatively speaking that is.

If you are not from Charleston you are from off, and therefore, inferior. Just sayin'.

Greetings from Chiba City Gus. Glad to see you have decided to plant your banner at our break.

Looks like there will be plenty of Chucktown's finest Sliders representing at Brew's annual Thanksgiving get together this year.

Hey Gus, grew up on JI been surfing Folly for over 30 years. Gotta keep your eye on the weather and when in doubt paddle out.

Images
    A lot of folks from Charleston; that's pretty sweet. Went to "school" there, got in trouble there, and had a good time there! Maybe next time I come through I'll be able to go surfboarding and have beverage with some of you.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LazyE View Post
    Hey Gus, grew up on JI been surfing Folly for over 30 years. Gotta keep your eye on the weather and when in doubt paddle out.
    dude your such a kook, its not when in doubt paddle out its..when in doubt whip it out in referring to your **** and not your stick. folly is where all the hollies go come down to hhi where the real sherders are.
    Last edited by sandblasters; Aug 21, 2014 at 07:20 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by World B Frielinghaus View Post
    Greetings from Chiba City Gus. Glad to see you have decided to plant your banner at our break.

Looks like there will be plenty of Chucktown's finest Sliders representing at Brew's annual Thanksgiving get together this year.

Thank god it's not at my house this year.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    dude your such a kook, its not when in double paddle out its..when in doubt whip it out in referring to your **** and not your stick. folly is where all the hollies go come down to hhi where the real sherders are.
    Where's Zach been?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LazyE View Post
    If you are not from Charleston you are from off, and therefore, inferior. Just sayin'.
    no man your wrong do you even eat bbq bro? this is the type of attitude that makes me believe that Charleston should be annexed by belmar, south carolina should get rid of c-town because it is useless. viva la southern south carolina. # dixie pride