LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanksgiving for Swellers

Clemmy, is this happening?

Real talk, bro.

Everybody has to wear a mask or costume that matches their avatar so I know who i'm talking to or so I can avoid certain folk more easily

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post

Real talk, bro.
    Jeez. I mean I'd love to see this happen. Can I accommodate? Eh... I can reserve a bunch of campsites at James Island County Park. I'll pick you guys up at the airport too.

I recommend we set up some sort of meet up. I was thinking about doing something like that for the Charleston folks anyway. Kinda like a chive thing but there probably wouldn't be any babes. Betty? Julia? Emma? D's girl from a long time ago and my dreams? YourDirtyMama?

Real talk bro... The holidays are pretty full for me. Early spring maybe? You dirty northeners come on down and melt the frost off or something.

World B, Brew, who's the hull guy? Oh yeah Garbanzobean, and the rest of you Charleston folk got any ideas?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Everybody has to wear a mask or costume that matches their avatar so I know who i'm talking to or so I can avoid certain folk more easily
    I almost volunteered your house and here you are piping up. I could use an early spring FL trip.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    I almost volunteered your house and here you are piping up. I could use an early spring FL trip.
    HAHA Just bustin balls, I'd shake everybody's hand and say hello, drink all the beer I can and eat till my side hurts, talk sh*t and crack jokes, roll some spliffs, pass it around, good times will be had

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    HAHA Just bustin balls, I'd shake everybody's hand and say hello, drink all the beer I can and eat till my side hurts, talk sh*t and crack jokes, roll some spliffs, pass it around, good times will be had
    Can I get your address?

SwellerCon14. Needs to happen.

We can all wear name tags.

Can I get your address?
    Just meet at the Cocoa Pier, the Belmar of FL

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post

Real talk, bro.
    Clemson,

On your behalf I have been in touch with The Chiba City Convention Center. They say that with a sizeable security deposit, the place is ours.

They are of course fearful, as they put it, of "Those Hitters from Jersey."

I have assured them that our Northern based Brethren are nothing but the finest examples of humanity and certain inroads have been made. (No foul intended; its just that "Down Here", anyone who lives two miles north of you is a Yankee!) I think those swine over at MSW got to them too.

With just a hop, skip and stumble out to scenic Isle of Chiba, we have access to The Worlds Smallest Surf(able) Wave. I say go for it dude!

Your Friend, World B.

P.S. I think I can get Ozzy to play too. Just let me know

Jeez. I mean I'd love to see this happen. Can I accommodate? Eh... I can reserve a bunch of campsites at James Island County Park. I'll pick you guys up at the airport too.

I recommend we set up some sort of meet up. I was thinking about doing something like that for the Charleston folks anyway. Kinda like a chive thing but there probably wouldn't be any babes. Betty? Julia? Emma? D's girl from a long time ago and my dreams? YourDirtyMama?

Real talk bro... The holidays are pretty full for me. Early spring maybe? You dirty northeners come on down and melt the frost off or something.

World B, Brew, who's the hull guy? Oh yeah Garbanzobean, and the rest of you Charleston folk got any ideas?
    I am down. I can smoke some delectable animal flesh.