LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Belmar Beach Patrol just closed all beaches in town after numerous rescues

Looks like you guys need to find somewhere else to shred today and tomorrow.

Totally closed? Or just to swimmers?

Quote Originally Posted by wapow View Post
    Totally closed? Or just to swimmers?

Totally closed from what i'm hearing. They don't want to risk anything apparently after the kid drowned in Sandy Hook last night.

Score one for the south.

You people need pitchforks and torches, tar and feathers. Maybe a rail. Organize and paddle out en masse in protest. You're letting your elected and appointed public officials do this to you. Remind them who their constituents are.

nah smart move with the amount of unexperienced people that paddle out in that town.

Quote Originally Posted by ihatelongboarders View Post
    nah smart move with the amount of unexperienced people that paddle out in that town.
    seriously? It's like chest high.
    This sets a very dangerous precedent. Surfrider needs to be all over this if true

8. Nice try, Belmar local guy who wants uncrowned surfing. Surf cam shows people in the water as I type this.

Images
    Hahahahahahaha! Well, you get an A for effort! Shoulda posted up some fake shark sighting banners.

Just heard Belmar reopened beaches to anyone who can bench at least 360 lbs while doing a Jagerbomb.

Disclaimer: My sources are not verified or reliable