LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Images
    What is with the pier shooting obsession? Is that really not a common thing up and down this coast? No piers around here, so dunno. But every pier on the west coast gets shotting and raped on a daily basis. It's just a novelty.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by natkitchen View Post
    Dude was a little creepy at the end.
    uhhh, rightfully so

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    What is with the pier shooting obsession?
    Wait .. It's "pier shotting" and it's only significant in "honeyton".
    Last edited by capecodcdog; Aug 27, 2014 at 09:22 PM. Reason: hope my sic spelling is on..

What is with the pier shooting obsession? Is that really not a common thing up and down this coast? No piers around here, so dunno. But every pier on the west coast gets shotting and raped on a daily basis. It's just a novelty.
    I agree. I find it kinda stupid, "dare devil" and nothing to do with actual surfing...never been that desperate to stretch my ride out that much.

I'm guessing piers are, generally, significantly larger on the west coast because of the frequency of massive winter swells. Therefore, the pylons are farther apart. Huntington pier, for example, is absolutely gigantic. However, not even all piers on the west coast can be shot due to antiquated, cramped pylon design.
    Last edited by waterbaby; Aug 27, 2014 at 09:56 PM.

Where's the guy in the beggining with the $99 Costco longboard going. I guess JOB got him amped on what they can do.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by natkitchen View Post
    Dude was a little creepy at the end.
    Im sorry but if thats creepy then I am one creepy dude...

Images
    ……………..Progress

Quote Originally Posted by mookieo2 View Post
    Where's the guy in the beggining with the $99 Costco longboard going. I guess JOB got him amped on what they can do.
    I got one of those curse boards a year or so ago, and there's been schitt for waves ever since

Probably similar to the obsession with banging hindu's