LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post

sheeit when I paddle out I want the ocean to myself.is there anything wrong with that?thats how it was when I started.now Iv lost many good spots over the last 5 years,i don't start a fuss and tell all the people to leave,i choose to simply find a new spot.thats why I don't like surfers.or any other wave rider.its like I drive a car,so should I like everyone who drives a car everyday?surfings just a hobby,a sport.i smoke a ton of grass,i don't go around looking for potheads to hang out with.i keep a tight circle of people,i only hang out with 7 people that I knew for ages.and a girl.thats all I need in life.a few people,a tight vag,clean butthole,some waves,some pot,and im good to go lol

someone get this immortalized as one of the great monologues in surf history! maybe we can it into the Point Break sequel! this needs to be famous!!!

point of clarification: who's butthole should be clean?
    Last edited by wombat; Sep 3, 2014 at 09:19 PM. Reason: important question

Quote Originally Posted by wombat View Post
    someone get this immortalized as one of the great monologues in surf history! maybe we can it into the Point Break sequel! this needs to be famous!!!

point of clarification: who's butthole should be clean?

Seconded pending clarification of the butthole cleaning.

Images
    family.tightbutthole.

I hope u people get hit in the head with a sup next time u paddle out.i don't like surfers,dont like spongers,dont like suppers,the only people I have respect for are bodysurfers.i started out bodysurfing and eventually graduated to a board.

u being a surfer doesn't make u special,or me special.i surf,ok...I also drive a car,i also work a 9-5,and I take 2 shyts a day.should I start up a thread to see if theres any other species like me.im cool with people who surf,not because they surf good,but because they are cool people.i don't care if they sponge,sup,or ride a noodle,if ur a cool dude then we can chill.i wouldn't run up to sam hammer or job on the beach and be like hey hey hey im ur biggest fan,that's called being a loser.be a leader not a follower.other people hate sups,so everyone jumps on the bandwagon.

sheeit when I paddle out I want the ocean to myself.is there anything wrong with that?thats how it was when I started.now Iv lost many good spots over the last 5 years,i don't start a fuss and tell all the people to leave,i choose to simply find a new spot.thats why I don't like surfers.or any other wave rider.its like I drive a car,so should I like everyone who drives a car everyday?surfings just a hobby,a sport.i smoke a ton of grass,i don't go around looking for potheads to hang out with.i keep a tight circle of people,i only hang out with 7 people that I knew for ages.and a girl.thats all I need in life.a few people,a tight vag,clean butthole,some waves,some pot,and im good to go lol
    that all made perfect sense

I lost my respect for SUPers early on. The first one at my break was a complete @sshole that would take every single wave, no matter if he just got one or not...zero consideration or etiquette. When he did do a turn, they looked like ****, but he acted as if they were WCT material. He actually thought he was ripping...what a douche.

Fortunately, most SUPers I've surfed with since then have been very considerate...there's been some sporadic lame tactics by a few of the others, but nothing most longboarders wouldn't do.

What gets me now is when some of them try trunk it up here in norcal...they think they look tough, but it just makes them really sketchy and desperate because they're freezing. It's stupid and ugly.

surfer-doods can be PERMANENT FIXTURES at some beaches.
    ja has been at nyav in ac since surfboards were invented.
    funny thing though - the sups don't stay.
    they come; they surf; they leave; they DO NOT come back.
    i can name 101 locals; not one is a sup.....

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by nynj View Post
    Circuitous - longer than the most direct way...Circuitous
    sərˈkyo͞oətəs
    Well done sir, keeping up the good work I see.

I hope u people get hit in the head with a sup next time u paddle out.
    That's not very nice cep. I would never wish such misfortune on you. The situation I described was more related to etiquette than craft, with potential danger of craft creating a greater need for adherence to etiquette. There are several skilled SUPs in my neck of the woods, and more power to them.