LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I would go with the 3rd one (5’9 x 18 1/4 x 2 1/4 EPS F.R.) for Mavs and the 1st one (5’9 x 18 1/4 x 2 1/4 EPS Fred Rubble) for Jaws.

Good luck in your travels

Quote Originally Posted by BigMoneyT View Post
    Anybody wanna go bust some airs? Heres what i have

5’9 x 18 1/4 x 2 1/4 EPS Fred Rubble
    5’9 x 18 1/4 x 2 1/4 DFR
    5’9 x 18 1/4 x 2 1/4 EPS F.R.
    5’8 x 18 5/8 x 2 1/4 EPS Fred Rubble
    5’6 x 18 7/8 x 2 5/16 EPS #4 Prototype

hoping not to snap any when i travel abroad soon. Thinking of going to hawaii (jaws area) or mavericks (california coast)

BigMoneyShot,

If you posted this as a joke I applaud you. I took the hook, line and sinker.

damn that's a lot of $ for custom ci boards that are all relatively the same (eps have to be custom right?). Also you must weigh a like 150lbs or so huh? Do you love Dane R? How much'ya bench?

Images
    Anybody wanna go bust some airs? Heres what i have

59 x 18 1/4 x 2 1/4 EPS Fred Rubble
    59 x 18 1/4 x 2 1/4 DFR
    59 x 18 1/4 x 2 1/4 EPS F.R.
    58 x 18 5/8 x 2 1/4 EPS Fred Rubble
    56 x 18 7/8 x 2 5/16 EPS #4 Prototype

hoping not to snap any when i travel abroad soon. Thinking of going to hawaii (jaws area) or mavericks (california coast)
    If you were really that hard you'd bodysurf Mavs Braddah.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Atom View Post
    I don't think I could catch wave 1 on any of those boards, so good luck!

Also, just to clarify something. The California Coast, though a different world, would not require you to travel abroad. The same can be said for Hawaii since it's technically in America.

If you're outside of America I take it back.
    I could... one on each foot

It's easy to ride those little boards when you are a 5'3" 97lb 12 year old right Big Monkey T!ts?

He's obviously doing jet ski step-offs with those size boards. BigMoneyT knows what's up.

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    It's easy to ride those little boards when you are a 5'3" 97lb 12 year old right Big Monkey T!ts?
    BigMoneyT, don't pay any attention to the smack these other guys are talking on here. They're just jealous as usual. They all make less than $100k and can't afford to travel the globe. You've got a fine quiver there. The real shredahs know who is copying who. Needless I say more.

Don't forget to bring your passport when travelling abroad. Hawaii (Jaws area) is a really nice country. Another thing, when you get to Mavericks (in California) don't even think of taking any waves smaller than 23 feet. If you do the locals will know you're a kook. Snap some KFC turns for me, brah!

Sent from my iPhone 12

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    I had no idea California is now considered traveling "abroad."
    i always thought it was.

Anybody wanna go bust some airs? Heres what i have ...
    BigMoneyT, those are all sick sticks that are well capable of busting airs. I'm sure you'll have a sick time no matter what board you choose.

My only question is, when you are landing things like Lien 360's, why did you put such a lame picture of you as your avatar? Seems like you could do much better.

Also, I get 'Big Money,' since you obviously have cash with a quiver like that. But what does the 'T' stand for? Big Money Trader? Or maybe Big Money Tranny?