LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another System?

Another System?

I heard through the grape vine that another system is starting to develop off of Africa!!! I know it is way to early to have any hope for this but **** this is shaping up to be a prity good season so far...

Also, looks like we are getting a little 3-4ft wind swell for Thursday and Friday!!!! This is truly making up for that crappy June.

Images
    "We are also watching a tropical wave that emerged from the African Coast that has potential for some development into a depression in the next couple of days" (TWC), I don't know where you are but if you striper fished through june in NJ this is the best YEAR ever, i didn't feel like surfing last night because the water was cold, so spoiled

Yea def lets hope for something to come out of there. As far as last night yea it was cold, and pretty chill this morning around 6ish, but there was some good swell this morning and hopefully only to get better as the week moves on.

Ya water was freezing. I was skinning it during the whole beartha swell and now I am back in my 3/2 my feet were frozen last night. Nice waves though. Didn't get out this morning but I am hoping for something to develop for Thursday and Friday.

Images
    no complaints for july, and looking real fun here for thurs/fri.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    no complaints for july, and looking real fun here for thurs/fri.
    Su-weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet......going to work late and leaving early on Thursday and off on Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My wife is DUE Thursday! I will ask her to hold out another day for me....

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Joyner View Post
    how selfish is she to have a baby on a good surf day - geez!

are you going to name the baby cristobal?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Joyner View Post
    Congrats on that... and Good luck.. That may be just a lil bit too much to ask lol but enjoy both otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    how selfish is she to have a baby on a good surf day - geez!

are you going to name the baby cristobal?
    If it was a boy, that would have been his middle name for sure. Are you surfing?