LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

very clever... nice ad

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by goin_retro View Post
    you can clearly see the url in the bottom of browser when you scroll over the ANSWER HERE link

Quote Originally Posted by goin_retro View Post
    It's amazing how much time people have... good scheme, but c'mon, our whole thing is based on the complete opposite of this kind of thing. Screw quicksilver, they are freakin SELLOUTS!. I actually believed this crap, and after more thought, who cares anyway. It's funny how quicksilver is doing stupid **** like this but ripcurl is doing what they're doing with wetsuit technology...

Quiksilver may have the money, but they ain't got the honey.

I hope everyone keeps this in mind when they buy gear, I tried quiksilver, but thier gear was crap then, and I'm sure it still is.

BE HERE NOW.

The news screws with enough people, most of us are on a higher level... don't bring us down.

you actually think -- if this was real -- that they got away with throwing dynamite in a lake in a busy city? You're delusional

Anyway, if you look at the explosion closely you can tell its an effect, the consistency of the water is too perfect, and shapely. And as the rush of water spray comes at the camera they basically add in a overlaying video mask to the background of the city.. Yea its a real wave - but its not filmed in the middle of a city.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by jjcliff View Post
    you actually think -- if this was real -- that they got away with throwing dynamite in a lake in a busy city? You're delusional

Anyway, if you look at the explosion closely you can tell its an effect, the consistency of the water is too perfect, and shapely. And as the rush of water spray comes at the camera they basically add in a overlaying video mask to the background of the city.. Yea its a real wave - but its not filmed in the middle of a city.
    u make a good point